• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganza :: 37 Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am downsizing my collection as I move into a few other hobbies. Enjoy!

$10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box. Shipping + Insurance + PayPal included in price. No trades or international right now.

1 Busse, Butaniku (the long sword in the pic below), Infi, desert camo with tan canvas micarta (new and unused) + Okuden Kydex Sheath, camo matches Ruck, $1,995

2 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $409
3 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $409
4 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with black ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $409

5 Busse, Basic 8 LE (no number), Infi, satin with tan ResC (new and unused as received from Busse), $409

6 Scrap Yard, 1311, JYD #77, black with black ResC (used but not abused) + Mashed Cat Kydex (Coyote) with drop leg and leg strap, $287 [pulled from sale for now]
7 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (user, convexed) with lanyard + Mashed Cat Kydex (Coyote) + Tek Lok, pairs nicely with JYD #77, $145 [pulled from sale for now]

8 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259 [sold to zxgeoff]
9 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259 [sold to siraskalot]
10 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
11 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
12 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
13 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
14 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
15 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
16 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
17 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
18 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
19 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259
20 Scrap Yard, 1311, black with black ResC, new and unused, $259

21 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (new and unused) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $149 [no longer for sale]
22 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (new and unused) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $149 [no longer for sale]
23 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (new and unused) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $149 [no longer for sale]
24 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (new and unused) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $149 [no longer for sale]
25 Scrap Yard, 411, black with black ResC (new and unused) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $149 [no longer for sale]

26 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $225
27 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $225
28 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $225
29 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $225
30 Scrap Yard, 711, Black with Black ResC (new and unused) + Masked Cat Kydex with drop leg and leg strap, $225

31 Swamp Rat, Swamp Warden (small knife in picture below), tanker gray + micarta scales from bpiatt2010 @ eBay (very light use) + Mashed Cat Kydex x2, one for warden with scales and one without, pairs nicely with Chopweiler, $229

32 Swamp Rat, Dog Skinner, satin with old school black micarta (light use) + Mashed Cat Kydex, $340 [sold to xxwarderxx]

33 Swamp Rat, Rat Daddy LE, satin with old school black micarta (light use, patina on blade) + Mashed Cat Kydex with leg strap, $509

34 Swamp Rat, Rat Daddy LE, satin with old school black micarta, beautiful convex edge (used but not abused, patina on blade) + ArmorallLeather Sheath with strap, $530 [sold to xxwarderxx]

35 Swamp Rat, Ratweiler with old school black canvas micarta (used but not abused, coating shows wear), $359

36 Swamp Rat, Safari Skinner, satin with old school black canvas micarta (light use) + Mashed Cat Kydex, $345

37 Swamp Rat, SAR, penetrator tip, black with old school black micarta (new and unused, built like a tank) + Mashed Cat Kydex + Tek Lok, $349

Shipping & Insurance
- Domestic: Shipping via Priority Mail and Insurance Included.
- International: I do not ship Internationally, sorry.
- All items are shipped fully insured for the purchase price and the buyer assumes the risk of loss during transit. If there is a claim I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer.
- $10 discount on shipping for each additional knife in the box.

Payment
- Domestic: PayPal, US Postal MO or Western Union. I'll cover the PayPal fees. I'll discount the purchase price by 3% if you send me a US Postal MO or Western Union. No payment using "friends/family" tab accepted unless we have agreed ahead of time.
- PayPal payment must be "eligible" for seller protection and if the payment comes to me flagged as "partially eligible" or "ineligible" for seller protection then I would refund the PayPal payment and would need to receive funds via Postal MO or Western Union.

General Info
- If you send me a pm/email regarding an item please post in this sales thread that you sent a pm/email and which item you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thread and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the item will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.
- All items sold "as-is" and all sales are final.
- Buyer must be 21+ and by posting an "I'll Take It" affirms that the purchased item is legal for them to own and that it will be used in a lawful manner.
- Not looking for any trades at this time.

Last edited:
I'll take 32 and 34 per our messages.

Hard to resist picking up a 1311 or two as well at those prices...

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back