W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/22/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Nice assortment tonight. For those of you who didn’t know, I was in a magazine for the first time. There is a small section on the apprentices of Fiddleback Forge in the most recent Knives Illustrated. One of the knives is available tonight! FYI, the other knives are already with their owners and I doubt they will come available again.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Brisbee with gorgeous black ash burl over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Sawnee with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT and CurlyQ $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Sawnee with curly koa over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $295

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Kestrel with evergreen burlap over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” CPM154 SFT $285 This is one of the knives that was featured in my first magazine print. I will include a copy of the magazine if the buyer wishes. Neat little piece of personal history.

Last edited:
Sawnee with curly koa over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $295

This one please:

Sawnee with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT and CurlyQ $325

And congratulations Allen!

I just knew you'd grab that Sawnee, Heespharm.

Nice grab! Congratulations!

you got it, thanks!

This one please:

And congratulations Allen!

she is yours buddy, thank you!

Kestrel evergreen flat ground on 3/32” CPM154 SFT $285

you got it! thank you! Let me know if you want a copy of the magazine.

Yessir, an autographed copy would be great :)

In the middle of nowhere but found a Starbucks and had to go through the drive thru to get wifi .. No I didn't buy anything, except a sweet knife. lol

I am but a man of my word lol... first one without a curly q i said.. hee hee... i'm giddy as a school boy

I was going to put a different one up with green pinstripes, then i saw your post on IG, lol

In the middle of nowhere but found a Starbucks and had to go through the drive thru to get wifi .. No I didn't buy anything, except a sweet knife. lol

Lol! Ok. You got it.

Epic!!!!!

thats freakin funny.

oh ok

because of the pic I took of Allen

sweet:D

Back