W.A. Surls Wednesday 02/22/2017

Stunning batch! It may be my favorite yet. I'm thrilled to be getting the Osage Sawnee but would be happy with any from this batch.

Now someone claim that Brisbee.

I'll say it again, the Brisbee is my absolute favorite of the frontier series and is my go to knife whenever I can carry it. Any one who grabs this weeks' Brisbee won't be sorry.

Ok, I'll take it! Brisbee with gorgeous black ash burl over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330

Ok, I'll take it! Brisbee with gorgeous black ash burl over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang $330

Thank you sir! Someone needed to take that temptation from me. I believe it's the only frontier model I don't have.

Congrats on another sellout Allen!

Last edited:
Sierra...the Brisbee is an awesome knife, and honestly if I didn't already have one I would have snatched that one up. That one is very special! Well done.

That Brisbee looks great. I was very tempted to pick it up myself. Congrats.

Edit... The two Sawnees and the Kestrel were also very tempting!

Luca and Forum...Thank You Much! Looking forward to holding it in my hand and using it. It is a thing of beauty.

You should have my shipping date needs in PayPal Notes. I'm a little twitchy when it comes to me being home when delivered. Thanks Bill

Everything you are making right now is just amazing! You are absolutely crushing it!

Back