W.A. Surls Wednesday 03/08/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

New model tonight. No name yet. Based off the blade style of the loveless dropped Hunter and an extended Sawnee style handle. OL 8" and 3 1/2" blade.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives.........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revenant EDC with maple burl over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and CurlyQ $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with oatmeal burlap over black liners and natural pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and curlyQ $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with starry nite burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $250

Last edited:
I'll take this one please: Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with starry nite burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $250

Good evening, I’ll try for the:
Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with starry nite burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $250

I’ll take it

Hahaha! I'm slipping...my skills are deteriorating with age.

Danny! Nice grab!

Thanks gents. I'm out of practice myself since some time has passed since my FB binge. I wonder every time now when I hit reply and wait the 20 seconds for the post to show back up ;)

Now that maple burl and blue liners....

[QUOTE
Now that maple burl and blue liners....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. It's a good thing I've already got mine, or I'd be losing sleep over this one.

Way to go Danny! I had to step away from the PC..So I'm glad to see you get it with all the stiff competition

I'll take the Revenant EDC with maple burl over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and CurlyQ $325 ... if still available!?

Do you have specs on:

Unnamed with oatmeal burlap over black liners and natural pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and curlyQ $325

I am liking the looks of that one.

Do you have specs on:

I am liking the looks of that one.

The OL is 8 1/2" including the curlyq, 3 1/2" blade

Paypal sent for the Revenant EDC with maple burl over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and CurlyQ $325.

Thanks Allen!

Back