W.A. Surls Wednesday 03/29/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Some cool stuff in the mix tonight. Prepping for the Dallas Show that is less than two weeks away, hope to see you there.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

Payments for Blue Whistler Bladeworx via PayPal to phillip at fiddleback forge dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Blue Whistler Bladeworx....
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

BAT’L Axe with curly maple. Color transitions around the pommel as this was one scale. Convex ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $100

W.A. Surls Knives………
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bobcat with osage over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang. $280
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Lil Ness with unnamed burlap over black liners and yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $240
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Tatanka with gorgeous bloodwood over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 Tapered tang hemp wrap $380

Last edited:
Bobcat with osage over natural liners and blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang. $280

Tatanka with gorgeous bloodwood over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32” A2 Tapered tang hemp wrap $380

For Douglas

Thank God it's gone. Tx... saved me on this one. I purposely looked away. I had no power to resist. My agreement with myself was if I signed back on at 8:31 and it was still here that I was going to claim it. The relief and regret washes over me. But I may actually be able to pay the mortgage this month!

Just leaves the funky burlap lil ness, don't see these very often.

Thanks fellas and thanks Allen, looking forward to this one. I haven't owned a Bobcat model but this one looks just about right for me. As an added bonus, my next longbow will have some Osage so I've been looking for a good matched set.

edit: Fiddleback Fridays are so tough for me to make these days (I have to beg friends to shark for me) due to work that I am very grateful you (Allen) have your sets at the time you do and make the quality knives that you do.

Thanks fellas and thanks Allen, looking forward to this one. I haven't owned a Bobcat model but this one looks just about right for me. As an added bonus, my next longbow will have some Osage so I've been looking for a good matched set.

the Bobcat is super comfortable in the hand

That will require pics. 👍

edit: Fiddleback Fridays are so tough for me to make these days (I have to beg friends to shark for me) due to work that I am very grateful you (Allen) have your sets at the time you do and make the quality knives that you do.

Thanks Donovan! I want to see the bow too!

Thanks Allen! I woke up dreaming about aTatanka...No BS.... that's why I asked this morning...!

Back