W.A. Surls Wednesday 06/07/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

BLADE Show 2017 is in the books. Met some great folks and caught up with some good friends.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Dakota with sweet Birdseye maple over black liners with white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang. $330

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

One off Rustamuk XL with zebra bone and copper rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang OL 8 3/4" and blade is 4" tip to handle. $300

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Huntsman with glow in the dark baby pine cones over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang. $290.

If still available, I will please take:
Huntsman with glow in the dark baby pine cones over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang. $290.

The glow in the dark handle is awesom Allen! The baby pinecones look like alder catkins. Pretty cool stuff.

Hope Blade was good to you! :thumbsup:

The Rustamuk one off is an eye catcher. I love my reg version - nice and lightweight little knife.

Hope the entire crew had a great time at Bladeshow and got a chance this week to unwind and relax.

Back