W.A. Surls Wednesday 06/14/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

My girls won district championship this past weekend, I am so proud! The boys start tomorrow, hoping for the same outcome!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Matador with navy burlap over natural liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $290
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Arowana with sweet Birdseye maple over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Loveless pattern mini dropped Hunter with 416ss guard and imitation tortoise shell over red liners hollow ground on 5/32" cpm154 tapered tang satin finish $390

Really like the looks of the Matador. Just wish I could get one in hand to see if it could replace my Chinese cleaver!

Once upon a time these would have all been gone in the first 15 seconds. Especially the mini Loveless, which I carry almost daily. The only one I don't have is the Matador.

Holy cow, I can't believe these are all still here! People must still be recovering from Blade.

Well... my lucky day. I could not log in earlier. Hmmm. I'll take the matador if it is still available please.

Back