W.A. Surls Wednesday 06/28/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Start State invitational tournament tomorrow for 8u boys. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Jakyl with copper guard, ironwood spacer, and kudu leg bone flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang. $275

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Thorn with blue sweet gum balls over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

Nice scores. I own both of these designs and love them.

I've been quiet lately but the obsession is still there. I have an alarm set so that I pull over wherever I am at 8:20 and check the preview. Even though I'm not in a position to buy knives right now. Sure Nuff had to pull over on the side of the highway tonight to see what was going on.

I figured both of these would move. great to check back and see they're both gone. You're going to love them

I am a huge fan of copper in knives. It has an awesome patina as it oxidizes too. The combo of bone, ironwood and copper was just too hard to pass up.

Back