WAS knives and food.

allen456

Seen this type of thread around and I have enjoyed them. So here is the WAS knives and food thread. Let's see them! Here is one from tonight making the kidos fruit salad.

Ok, I'll play, but not tonight. Just wound down my day with an unexpected filleting of a steel head :)

Ok, I'll play now, :) A quick after school snack for m y daughter. Hard white cheddar, smoked ham, and some apple slices. The Bush Adder is a heck of a slicer!!

DSC_1253_zpsa409eff2.jpg

DSC_1255_zpsa4e34022.jpg

DSC_1258_zps1f4178cf.jpg

DSC_1262_zps40f8ea6d.jpg

DSC_1263_zps4d57a26e.jpg

DSC_1266_zps8d881ad3.jpg

DSC_1268_zpsec1f0bd8.jpg

My Father in law using his Christmas present from two years ago for the boil today

Last edited:
Man, the stack on that handle looks fantastic! Hey, do you ever do like nickle silver or maybe 304 stainless bolsters? I have been wanting a particular knife made with good metal bolsters for about eight years now, but the only ones I have found who would do it were either way out of my price range, or had a wait time of years.

Man, the stack on that handle looks fantastic! Hey, do you ever do like nickle silver or maybe 304 stainless bolsters? I have been wanting a particular knife made with good metal bolsters for about eight years now, but the only ones I have found who would do it were either way out of my price range, or had a wait time of years.

I do them from time to time. Let me know what exactly you are wanting and we can put something together.

The patriot making guacamole

image.jpg

Almost ready

image.jpg

Happy wife and friends:)

image.jpg

the hibachi chef tonight didn't do so well at cutting some of my filet, no worries the new loveless style hunter made short work of it!

the hibachi chef tonight didn't do so well at cutting some of my filet, no worries the new loveless style hunter made short work of it!

Now you're just showing off. And why not. That knife is quite amazing.

Doing some appetizer prep work..

20141127_141442_zps7a4a8b13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And some Loveless stag style for dinner...

20141127_173908_zps0d389765.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope you don't mind me resurrecting an old thread.

Playing the bachelor tonight.

Used my small but mighty Revere to slice up some polish sausage.

Finished product. It wasn't much, but it tasted good.

I am glad you brought it back to the top. Always have loved this thread. Lets keep it going!

Thanks Drewway. I didn't even know this thread is here. I plan on contributing soon.

Back