WAS Knives Flea Market

Never used WAS “Liberty” OAL 10 ½” with a 5 ½” blade. Wrapped in white canvas micarta bolsters and afzela lay wood over black liners and orange pinstripe on 5/32” cpm154 with a tapered tang. HOLLOW GROUND $350

59447801119082vi-vi.jpg

11447801131583vi-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is my fiddleback Forge recluse. Green micarta scale and 1/8" sft. Comes with leather sheath. Knife is used but still in great shape. Price includes priority shipping to US and pp fees. Cash is king but trades/partial trades considered. Other fiddlebacks, WA surls, osprey k&t, or a Spyderco manix 2 xl.

$old

Last edited:
Simply need to cull the herd somewhat and these awesome knives ought to be put to use by someone. First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices include US USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders. Open to International shipping but will need to discuss first

Thanks for looking!

Moray Navy Burlap over Natural liners with white pinstripes, SFT flat grind 3/32" A2. Light use once or twice but otherwise like new. $275 >> $255 -SOLD-
MoraySetSm-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a couple questions on the Moray dimensions so I thought this might help ..

Attached is a pic showing the camera centered at midpoint as well as illustrating the tip really is starting at 10" and the handle is ending right at 20"

The cutting edge is right at 5.0" and then there's a bit more to go until the handle.

MorayMeasurements-vi.jpg

Revenant EDC up for grabs. This is from the 01/11/2017 sales thread.

Asking $SOLD shipped to the U.S.

Revenant EDC with giraffe bone over black liner NO pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT with curlyQ OL 7 1/2" with blade 3 3/4". Comes with the sheath shown.

I carried this around the house for a week and used it to break down a couple of cardboard boxes and a bit in the garden.

Last edited:
Up for sale is a lightly used Patch in excellent condition. Has not been sharpened but still razor sharp.

Price includes shipping from Australia with Tracking.

Patch with Osage over natural liners blue pinstripe flat ground on 332 CPM154 SFT - US$240 add US$50 if you want the pictured sheath. THIS IS SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

OH my God! Where's the emoji for me banging my head off the table in front of my computer for missing this? :rolleyes:

Revenant EDC up for grabs. This is from the 01/11/2017 sales thread.

Asking $275 shipped to the U.S.

Revenant EDC with giraffe bone over black liner NO pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT with curlyQ OL 7 1/2" with blade 3 3/4". Comes with the sheath shown.

I carried this around the house for a week and used it to break down a couple of cardboard boxes and a bit in the garden.

I gotta have it! Sending PM....

OH my God! Where's the emoji for me banging my head off the table in front of my computer for missing this? :rolleyes:

I saw it right after he posted it. I let it pass. In full on regret mode now. Can't believe I let it go.

Well (Tony) it has finally happened!

HellFreezesOver-vi.jpg

SOLD
Bobcat with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250
Price includes PayPal Fees and USPS shipping.

Carried a few times, used lightly, very slight scratch near blade tip on right side. MUST get rid of this before it makes me buy more beautiful Osage over blue!

Shade pics
BobcatSetShadeMed-vi.jpg

Sun pics
BobcatSetSundMed-vi.jpg

Shown with an OKT Raptor 3/32" TT in Carbon Fiber over White and Maroon - will be up for sale soon in The Osprey Nest
TriplePlay20161102b-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetVertical2-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetHorizontal2-vi.jpg

Comparison pic with a Hiking Buddy
BobcatHikingBuddyMed-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Well (Tony) it has finally happened!

HellFreezesOver-vi.jpg

Bobcat with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250
Price includes PayPal Fees and USPS shipping.

Carried a few times, used lightly, very slight scratch near blade tip on right side. MUST get rid of this before it makes me buy more beautiful Osage over blue!

Shade pics
BobcatSetShadeMed-vi.jpg

Sun pics
BobcatSetSundMed-vi.jpg

Shown with an OKT Raptor 3/32" TT in Carbon Fiber over White and Maroon - will be up for sale soon in The Osprey Nest
TriplePlay20161102b-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetVertical2-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetHorizontal2-vi.jpg

Comparison pic with a Hiking Buddy
BobcatHikingBuddyMed-vi.jpg

If Tony doesn't want it. I'll take it!

If Tony doesn't want it. I'll take it!

In general PM discussion recently, Tony passed on it due to something called a ??RESTRICTION?? so I'd say that it is yours Sir! PM incoming in a few.

Thanks!!

Back