Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am ikilledkenny, a former DPx family member. But on tonight, 02/04/11, I decided i no longer wanted to be part of a family whos "leader" posts insults to members of this "family" when they make a post he doesnt like. Aside fromt he fact he cant take a mild trolling from other members, and has to bring their FAMILY into it...
As of now, i believe i am the first DPx family member to make it publicly known that i am disowning myself from the family.
Regards,
ikilledkenny

Hi Im Matt from socal. i share the same sentiments as ikilledkenny.

Hi I am George From Winnipeg Manitoba, I am a member of the BFC family, I didn't like the knife from the start, but hey at that time I wouldn't have bought it based on style alone. Now I wouldn't buy anything associated with the DPX name base solely on the owners attitude and the way he handles himself.

"behaved like a bfc moderator and issued infractions."

I admit I don't know all the girl slaps that are available to me as a moderater. And I DO promise to spend some time reading about all the buttons I must push, backslash head butts and dot colon beheadings. Perhaps that where is I failed. I thought if somebody has spent the last week calling you an asshole outside your window you should saunter down and ask him what his problem was.

I deal with really, really bad and violent people every day and I find that an honest direct face forward approach is best. So I invited Ren into this forum to share his opinions with all of us. I guess he didn't like that. So mea culpa for trying to find out specifically what his problem was.

I understand that a lot of people are terrified of being yanked out of their internet ninja world and into the real world but how else can I deal with people. As if we are role playing or wearing gnome costumes looking for magic keys?

I am not very good at the internet world of pretending so I apologize if the truth or facts insult or scare people here. I make real products for real people who work in real places. I have yet to deal with fake people who live in fake places and say fake things.

mea culpa.

BWAHAHAHA!
That whole post is Hilarious.

You're a Legend in your own Mind.

pete

Cool. So why did 100 + people decided to spend their Friday night here?

As I said earlier. Its Friday night. These are not the droids you are looking for....

Peace out

I deal with really, really bad and violent people every day and I find that an honest direct face forward approach is best.

Yeah, I can see it now... "Don't kill me!!! I'm a journalist!!! I can get your story out!!!! Kill the bad men with guns who are protecting me!!! They're the ones that want to do you harm!!!"

I admit I don't know all the girl slaps that are available to me as a moderater. And I DO promise to spend some time reading about all the buttons I must push, backslash head butts and dot colon beheadings. Perhaps that where is I failed. I thought if somebody has spent the last week calling you an asshole outside your window you should saunter down and ask him what his problem was.

I deal with really, really bad and violent people every day and I find that an honest direct face forward approach is best. So I invited Ren into this forum to share his opinions with all of us. I guess he didn't like that. So mea culpa for trying to find out specifically what his problem was.

I understand that a lot of people are terrified of being yanked out of their internet ninja world and into the real world but how else can I deal with people. As if we are role playing or wearing gnome costumes looking for magic keys?

I am not very good at the internet world of pretending so I apologize if the truth or facts insult or scare people here. I make real products for real people who work in real places. I have yet to deal with fake people who live in fake places and say fake things.

mea culpa.

You have a high opinion of yourself. That opinion is not shared by the rest of us. You don't scare me. I don't think you scare anyone. Those that run from you are not running from fear. They run because they don't want to be associated with you.
I've read some of what you've written. I'm not impressed.

mea culpa.

Pathetic at best. Still just hokey sales pitches. Nothing to see here folks. :thumbdn:

well now, quite a few of us like it here. there are few other places like it, and certainly none in the "real world".

if you find the forum environment so comical and insignificant, remember it is bladeforums.com that has basically give you your knife business (along with esee knives, of course).

so do i. so do a lot of people here. lots members here are cops, fireman, marines, soldiers, airmen, seamen, guardsmen, teachers....

mea culpa.

misdirection.

someone else's bad behavior does not justify your own.

I'm watching old episodes of Dexter right now. This forum is quite the place to be on a Friday night.

Cool. So why did 100 + people decided to spend their Friday night here?

Because they enjoy watching the forum equivalent of this:

3049248020_94f781a79c_o.gif

mea culpa.

Most of us don't have a group of well armed and well trained soldiers guarding him while he is in the dangerous place. Of course if we did we probably wouldn't throw those same guys under a bus once we didn't need them anymore.

i'm just pointing out the obvious, from a advertising point of view. Some of the best ad campaigns and company success have been from bad press or antagonism/bashing/etc.

hey i guess that makes me an asshole too! :D

WOOOOOO! :jerkit:

guess what? i dont care.........ITS THE INTERNET, ITS NOT REAL LIFE!

lol.................

as for "it shows true character" yea ok. you have no idea who i am, or what my values or "character" are or is.

I dont think people returning knives and canceling orders qualifies as the result of a successful ad campaign.

Also you have over 9k posts here, who are you trying to kid with all your "go outside, its only the internet" stuff?

as for RYP, you have your head up your ass sir. Your people skills are quite remarkable:thumbdn:

Just helping Melvin-Purvis with his embedding Fu .

[YouTube]hhvrfdoDd4g[/YouTube]

1234,,,,,:D

now everyone go pet your dog, scratch the cat, hug the GF or wife and spend some quality time with our KNIVES!

IMG_0653.jpg

Bushman%, now this is a great shot. Should be made into a poster . . . :thumbup:
Fully agree, step away & catch some air.
Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back