WAS Wednsday Sale thread

allen456

looks like I am going to post up a sales thread tomorrow evening around 9pm eastern. Hope to see you there in my forum!

Just picking nits
You spelled Wednesday wrong in the OP
LOL
JUST MESSIN BUDDY
But you really did😛

Hope you sale them all

Wait,
Allen not sale all knifes in single Wednesday evenings?! Unpossible!!

Seriously looking forward to WAS Wednesday; I'm long overdue for one of those hunters! ;)

How about a scandi hunter in CPM154 with black ash burl and white linen micarta bolster...

Cool, if I'm around I'll check it out. Regardless good luck with it my friend.

Pics of 4 of the knives have been posted to instagram. The 5th knife will be seen at the time of the thread. ( no its not the New York Special, that is for me, lol). Also, One of Chris's knives will be up in my thread tonight too!

Pics of 4 of the knives have been posted to instagram. The 5th knife will be seen at the time of the thread. ( no its not the New York Special, that is for me, lol). Also, One of Chris's knives will be up in my thread tonight too!

What instagram account are they posted to, Allen?

Annnnd they're all drop dead gorgeous Allen!

Awesome looking knives allen!.... What is the non scandi grind knife with the white bolster called?

Last edited:
Awesome looking knives allen!.... What is the non scandi grind knife in with the white bolster called?

I believe that's the WAS hunter. I have one and it's sweet,

It's a beauty Allen , Scandi hunter???wooot

Last edited:
Back