WAS Wednsday Sale thread

Planning on the normal 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock, hope to see you there, sweet group tonight!

Posting up some sweet ones tonight! Preview at 8:15 and unlock at 8:30, see you there!

Is it bad that it's not even noon...and I'm already checking your sale thread? I mean, I know the preview doesn't open till 8:15, but I'm checking anyway.

I need help.

Allen just gave me the word that he will be posting the usual Preview at 8:15 and unlock at 8:30.

I am in overload. And cannot buy another, but...

There's a beauty up tonight. Bone/wrap/choil/Inlander profile blade. Gotta do it!

Turning all the lights and electronics off again. Just living by the light of the laptop!

Unless you want it Jerry. I gotta defer to you after all the help you've given me. Let me know.

Shooting for the normal 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Hope to see you there!

I just logged on looking for the WAS wednesday thread. It literally took me 10 minutes for all the facts to dawn on me about this particular "Wednesday". I might be overworked this week...

I just logged on looking for the WAS wednesday thread. It literally took me 10 minutes for all the facts to dawn on me about this particular "Wednesday". I might be overworked this week...

NOT a good sign my friend! I've done it on a Tuesday but never a Monday. Get some rest :)

I've also done this on a Tuesday, but never on a Monday. Though I'll admit when I saw there was a posting in this thread I panicked just a bit.

I think you must be overworked. I have a really nice spot in the woods, opposite the hollow I've been hunting on. Could set you up over there with a rifle, coffee, a few snacks, a stone, strop, and a bag of my knives. You won't see any deer, but you're sure to come back feeling better.

Preview will be up at the usual 8:15 and 8:30 unlock. Hope to see you there!

Back