WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Would someone please snag that gorgeous Jakyl so I don't? I've already duct-taped myself to a lamppost, but my resolve is faltering.

I'd love to be in on this tonight...But I absolutely can't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That black ash burl is beautiful. That stuff is always unique and looks amazing on a knife handle. And yes, even the curlyQ on the Sawnee handle gives good leverage to pop bottle caps 👍👍

Damn tempting but no doubt some other Texans will walk away with them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! Shooting for the usual times tonight. I have a baseball meeting, but should be ok on the times. See you there!

Morning everyone. Plan is to post up at the usual 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock.

Tonight Phil (Vance) will be MC, I am taking my 8u baseball team to the gwinnett braves game and they are the team of the night and get to go out on the field in their positions to meet the players and get autographs.

Good morning. Good luck to everyone this evening. I have an event w/ the kiddos tonight as well. But I'll check in later. :)

Good morning everyone. Shooting for the usual 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Cool mix tonight. Model that I haven't made in a while, new copper banded one, and maybe more. See you there!!!

Posting up at the usual time tonight, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock, see you there!

Posting up at the usual times tonight. I will be posting live from Gwinnett Braves game. My 12u team is "team of the night". See ya there. 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock.

Back