WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

First thought upon waking up this morning: It's Wednesday...I wonder what Allen is posting tonight with Blade coming up this week?

Maybe I should rethink my life priorities. This can't be good.

First thought upon waking up this morning: It's Wednesday...I wonder what Allen is posting tonight with Blade coming up this week?

Maybe I should rethink my life priorities. This can't be good.

Sounds like ya got some pocket change rattling around in your rainy day jar! I don't need another knife, but that's never stopped me from buying one!

You guys always give me a good laugh.

Posting up at the normal time, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Phillip (Vance) will be MC tonight.

Wife bought me tickets to Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds concert tonight.

You guys always give me a good laugh.

Posting up at the normal time, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Phillip (Vance) will be MC tonight.

Wife bought me tickets to Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds concert tonight.
I'd love to see Dave Mathews live. I'm jealous.

....Especially when Dave is touring with Tim....I would love to see a Surls Kitchen knife tonight!

....Especially when Dave is touring with Tim....I would love to see a Surls Kitchen knife tonight!

That friggin' Matador on Fiddleback Outpost has been driving me nuts for the past couple of weeks. I'd love to put it in my kitchen, but I can't responsibly pick it up right now.

2 of the knives tonight are from a missing knife roll that was supposed to go to BLADE Show that I finally found yesterday. Whewwww...

All three tonight are very nice! I especially like the Arowana, I love using mine in the kitchen.

Back