Watches & Knives

Suunto X9 and stuff:
a11.jpg

Spyderco Chinook, d'Allara, Salt, Benchmade Griptilian:
a12.jpg

john

I wear different watches at different times, for example I don't wear my Rolex or gold Ducks Unlimited when doing yard work and I don't wear an OD green military timepiece with a suit. I have a number of watches and just like my knives I rotate them quite often.

This Black Micronta I bought when I entered the military in 81, it has survived half a dozen bands is is still the most accurate watch I have ever owned...back then they cost $9.95. Shown with a unnamed damacus folder.

basicblackdamascus.jpg

My next beater/yard work watch is a simple military timepiece shown here with a pair of Desert Storm EK knives. The round shown is a 57mm that was made by my grandmother during WWII.

milek.jpg

Staying with the theme this is the watch I wear most often, it is a Seiko Automatic Military shown with a tool of my ex-profession, a Camillus Demo knife.

seikodemo.jpg

Moving into dressier watches this is a DU Banquet Gold cased watch with leather band. This is my basic wear a suit watch and what better than a Black Lip Pearl Congress pattern to go with it.

durrpearl.jpg

Moving to stainless steel the first is a Zeno Automatic, just a good basic analog watch. Shown here with a Hattori Fighter and a $1.00 token from Biggs Air Field.

zenohattori.jpg

Next Stainless is a vintage Omega Geneve that accompanied my father on many mission over Viet Nam. You see it here with a Helle Fire modern Scandie.

omegahelle.jpg

And last we have the watch I was given when I matriculated from St John's Military Academy. a Rolex Oyster Date and to go with this classy watch a classy knife...a Loveless Design City Knife from Lone Wolf.

rolexcityknife.jpg

Zenith & Spyderco Catcherman
IMGP1911.jpg

Jaeger & Spyderco Jess Horn
IMGP1913.jpg

Rolex & Spyderco Michael Walker
IMGP1915.jpg

Rolex & Spyderco Mini Dyad
IMGP1916.jpg

Concord & Case Tony Bose
IMGP1917.jpg

Omega & Small Dozier
IMGP1923.jpg

Suunto & Darrel Ralph Madd Maxx
IMGP1911-1.jpg

Omega & Sebenza
IMGP1920.jpg

Rolex & Sebenza
IMGP1922.jpg

Sinn & Sebenza
IMGP1921.jpg

Take care,

I love automatic mechanical watches. They give a visual representation of the flow of time.

l_a29065fedf126a9ffbafbb89d37f8070.jpg

Tag Heuer auto Aquaracer

I'll add one to this resurrected thread.
IMAG0180.jpg

My 2 favorite watches and knives:

SS Daytona and a William Henry Monarch B5CFD

f8ac599b.jpg

SS Sunmariner and a Carbon Fiber Delica

5f5ccfc1.jpg

Back