• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WC Knives (Willam Collins) Master Woodsman - New

Crossdraw

~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~
First "I'll take it," followed by immediate PM and payment via PP Goods/Services (I cover fees). I will ship, at my expense, to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail. No international shipping... sorry. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll be happy to answer them.

SOLD - WC Knives (William Collins) Master Woodsman (If you have done business with me before, take off $25 from the listed price). PICS BELOW

Never used or carried... wickedly sharp. Perfect for all manner of hunting, bushcraft and camp chores. Uber comfortable handle. The extended pommel has a lanyard loop (leather strap added by William) that can be used for scraping and shaping tasks. The spine has a sharp 90-degree edge for use with a ferro rod, bark removal, or other scraping tasks. This model has an extended pure scandi edge for camp chores, batoning, and other bushcraft tasks. It has a deeper belly, drop-point design, and sharp, pointy, and robust tip for various cutting tasks and processing game.

William Collins is a custom fixed blade maker out of East Texas and has a popular YouTube channel. If you have never seen his work, you definitely should check out his channel where, among other things, he explains his knife designs in detail. His work has grown to be appreciated by a very large following in the bushcraft and YouTube knife communities. William will be showing his knives at Blade Show 2017. His current wait time is now over a year and will likely increase after Blade.

SPECS:
Blade Steel: CPM-154 (Peters heat treat and cryo quenched)
Blade Thickness: 5/32"
Grind: Williams "Woodsman Grind," Scandi with uniform 11-degree edge.
Blade Length: 5 13/16"
OAL: 11"
Handle Material: Natural Brown Micarta
Handle Length: 5 3/16
Hardware: Stainless steel
Sheath: Made by William and so marked. Foldover type, right-hand carry, with 3/16 ferro/sharpening rod loop (custom ferro rod included). Excellent retention and craftsmanship.

Would consider trades (partial, depending) for the following items:
- Maratac SR-1 or 9015L Watch in New/Like New condition.
- NWA Knives Sierra Scout or BFSK in New/Like New condition.

Thanks for looking, folks!

7vPTxZFl.jpg

CczjpD8l.jpg

HjBqn2ml.jpg

ja8KuHWl.jpg

W4QtUMUl.jpg

kUgdF0Zl.jpg
LGPTqg0l.jpg

GkRvG8vl.jpg

UDaQXfgl.jpg

lu66gyul.jpg

nSguHiWl.jpg