We need more cowbell...

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's a known troof. More cowbell is needed. I'm thinking that if we shower said cowbell maker, er knife maker, with gifts and glory, he might give us a nod.

You'all (that's northern for trying to be southern and say 'Ya'll', without choking), go ahead and send gifts; I'll send glory - this could work. :thumbsup:

RK Corsair.jpg

Yes. More cowbell.

sDbuhVwl.jpg
sDbuhVwl.jpg
sDbuhVwl.jpg

That is gorgeous. Knice looking knife, too.

I am super impressed with it. Going to post a thread with thoughts and pics when I get a chance.

Deer season can't come soon enough.

Rupe, how'd you get a booger-picker? I didn't get a booger-picker; you suck. o_O

Hey what else do you do with scale leftovers? It told me it wanted to be a fish, who am I to argue! Thanks for posting that Chris, that was a nice piece of Cocobolo you found.

Diggin this thread Shel:thumbsup:

Ted, a pocket fixed blade discussion needs to be had soon. There's a full tang thread coming that we might have to work some pocket blades into.

Coop, glad you're liking that blade so far, I was happy with how light and comfortable it turned out.

Model #1 cometh;)

Ted, a pocket fixed blade discussion needs to be had soon. There's a full tang thread coming that we might have to work some pocket blades into.

Model #1 cometh;)

I've pocket carried the little one you sent me :thumbsup:.
I'll be asking you to go out of your way when the pocket fixed blade happens. A horizontal belt sheath would be the cats pajamas;).

Hey, I have the world's second largest collection of Redmeadow knives and I never got a cowbell. :rolleyes:

Hey, I have the world's second largest collection of Redmeadow knives and I never got a cowbell. :rolleyes:
I thought there was four way tie?!

You're OGPOM (Original Gangsta Pre Operation MackenRupe Cowbell)

Back