We were all new here once

:thumbup:
Good post and it fits me really well, I recently purchased a Jack Cory knife I bought it because a friend of mine showed me his several years back and it was beautiful that same friend feels as though mine is not a real Jack Cory knife is there any way of finding out if this a authentic Cory? Either way the knife is awesome and I'm happy with it but I would just like to know and to prove my friend wrong, thanks in advance for any advice

Good post and it fits me really well, I recently purchased a Jack Cory knife I bought it because a friend of mine showed me his several years back and it was beautiful that same friend feels as though mine is not a real Jack Cory knife is there any way of finding out if this a authentic Cory? Either way the knife is awesome and I'm happy with it but I would just like to know and to prove my friend wrong, thanks in advance for any advice
Wrong forum. Post here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/bernard-levines-knife-collecting-identification.691/
add pictures.

well hello,

i'm Bas, from Holland.
i've always liked knives as a child, but my mom never really supported it.
recently i've fallen in love with knives and feel like starting a little collection.

i really like modern folders and functional tools.

Welcome to the new members from the other side of the pond, you might want to check in over here in community in the European Knife Community thread let your compatriots from your area know who you are. It's nice to know who the other knife nuts are near you. :)

Newb here, you guys have been nothing short of excellent. I also dig sarcasm and can take it. So, I look forward to some healthy banter!

Hello , Folks ... I introduced myself sometime back but then I " lost this site " ... man , I didnt remember where I was at . A friend of mine referred me back here today and I'm thrilled ... what a great site ! Maybe the best I've seen along with a pipe smoking site I frequent . Just awesome :)

Hello,

This is James Bond from the United Kingdom. I know not much about knives, but I need to start collecting some for my kitchen when I retire and have time to cook more.

I wonder, do they make good knives in this part of the world, hmmm

Nice to meet you all,
Cheers,

James

Hi all, i'm new to the forum and i fear that i may be one of those newbies! i have been collecting knives for some time now but wouldn't really say im very clued up with all the lingo but i'm sure a few weeks of reading through the forum and i will be alright. Thanks for having me and i look forward to contributing

Hey all, I'm new here but have lurked on and off for years. I'm also graduating from always carrying a decent knife but having a meager collection to a full on knife knut. I figure this place can be a bit of a support group. Anyway, greetings to all from South Carolina definitely looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals and maybe learning a thing or two.

Hello all I'm Nappa from New Orleans, La. I joined to learn more about knives and hope to get my first edc next month. Right now Im interested in a Spyderco Sage 5, Manix 2, and Benchmade mini griptilian.

Hello all. I've lurked here on the forums for years but never made a profile. I have owned different Spyderco, Kershaw, and ZT knives. I've recently become a big Hinderer fan after carrying the ZT 551 for a while. Thanks for the advice through the years.

Hi all my name is john and i should have made this my first post when i signed up my apologies i live in australia started collecting folding knives beginning of 2016, love zt and hinderer but I'm no snob if it's a nice looking blade I'll buy it, that's if finances allow. Anyway glad to be aboard and i know I'll learn lots from you guys c u all later Cheers john

Brand Newbie here, first post, and posting in this thread/topic as I do not want to step on any etiquette/unwritten rules/etc.

Not a particular knife nut, but a huge fan of Forged In Fire (here's what I'm referring to above, if that show is somehow not 'correct' then I've just branded myself unintentionally... though truthfully =] )

My question is hoping that this forum can help me identify a beloved knife that I've had since childhood. Point me to the right place to post and I'll give pictures and what provenance I'm personally aware of.

Thanks in advance
DaLnz

Back