Weekends deals for 4/7--Pix , blems and Awesome buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Group A

L to r

21 inch 38 ounce Chainpuri by Kumar. Hairline crack on horn handle. Steel cost at $85.

15 inch 15 Sirupati by Bhakta Kami. 1/2 inch hairline crack on satisal wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

Group B

L to r

15 inch 19 ounce BAS by Lachhu. Hairline crack on horn handle and slight loose sheath. Great camping/backpack Knife at $$75

12 inch 12 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Near perfect knife at $65.

9 1/4'' 11 ounce Kerambit by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. $$60. *SOLD*

18 3/8'' 23 ounce balance Knife by Nabin Rai. Human carved satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade at $45. Still waiting for payment and shipping address?

15 inch 26 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn handle. This knife was special order for customer from overseas. The knife took hit during shipment transit and lost sheath, Karda, Chakma and chipped horn handle. Someone else knife for you at $20. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
Frist come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Wow they didn't get my good side when they whittled that Nabin Rai did they. Kind of scary. If you don't want to fight you can turn the handle towards them and scare off the evil demons. I kind of like it myself.

Excellent knife though, held a few and they feel great in hand even with the carving.

And an AK for 20 bucks?!! Don't look that bad to me.

Ram Kumar did a fine job on that Kerambit too I just noticed. Very symmetrical around the finger loop.
No Cho. Nice work on that one. I do believe Ram has talent.

And an AK for 20 bucks?!! Don't look that bad to me.

For $20 bucks well worth grinding the name out! ... or just come script some grand tale about my buddy and why i carry Lawsons khuk???? Someone save me, too good of deal but already have projects stacked up. 15 Siru looks nice also, appears longer thinner handle that i prefer.

Let me tell you that when Mrs. Martino says a Nabin Rai is scary sharp, it is indeed just that! Ask me why I know.:cool: After all this time, there is still a big kick experienced when I show off my balance khuk to friends. The carved handle, mine's a Gurkha, makes you think that it will be difficult to figure out how you're going to balance the thing without cutting your finger off. No so. Nabin Rai is a craftsman through and through and balancing one of his khuks is a piece of cake. The carved handles are a bit different, perhaps campy, but definitely unique! They do add to the khuk's charm and personality. I have several khuks and I'd sell all but 5 of them. My Nabin Rai is one of those 5. The one above for $45 is a steal, so do yourself a favor and latch on to that mustachioed rascal.

Email sent on 15 inch 26 ounce Ang Khola by Lachhu.

Can't go wrong for $20. I had a partner at work for ten years whose name was "Lawson," so I won't have to remove the engraved name.

It looks like the horn handle might have a spiderweb of small cracks from the impact. If that's the case I'll give the whole handle a coat of superglue. I've been meaning to try that, and a $20 bargain is the best knife for that trial.

However, it's been 8 hours since the posting, so I'm expecting to get the dreaded Long Gone message, unless people were put off by the engraved name.

As expected, this blade is Long Gone. I hope somebody named "Lawson" got it.

Last edited:
EMS sent on the 18 3/8'' 23 ounce balance Knife by Nabin Rai. Human carved satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade at $45.

Email Sent on
9 1/4'' 11 ounce Kerambit by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of horn handle. $$60.

Second on

18 3/8'' 23 ounce balance Knife by Nabin Rai. Human carved satisal wood handle. Scary sharp blade at $45.

Message sent on Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back