Fancier's Sales Updates

Scored 2 2.7s one for me and one for my Dad for Xmas. #10535 & 10539 one minute apart super excited about these blades!

I received my 4.7 in 20cv Factory 2nd that I ordered on October 10th last Wednesday. I also ordered a 4.1 factory 2nd as well, so we'll see when that one arrives. I'm loving the 4.7 ergonomics and the newer 5.1's that I have. I still enjoy the older 4.1's, 3.5's, 7/7, 5, and 5.1 that I have as well. The only ones left that I'm looking at is the 4.5 and the new 6.

I was just poking through the Survive page and it looks like the only knife that you can order right now is the GSO-4 regrind.
In particular I noticed that the 7/7 presale shows out of stock.

Available Thursday, December 8th at 2pm, Pacific time:

Last chance for ordering the GSO-4.7 and GSO-4.7 Factory 2nds!
We moved this week's sale to Thursday because we not be readily available on Wednesday due to a few business appointments. Future weekly sales will continue to be on Wednesdays.

Even though there aren't any listed sales this week I figure it has been a month since I updated this thread so I might as well post something.
There do not appear to be any knives at all available to be ordered at this time.

Weds, Jan 18th 3pm pacific time a few factory 2cds will be available according to the production schedule.

The only seconds listing on the company page right now is for the 4.1.
I suppose it could be something else but they generally preload the pages and then just update the availability when the sale starts.

4.1 and 7/7 2nds are listed on there now, but all are out of stock.

7/7 2nds are available now. No extra money to soend at the moment. Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you.

Would it be a risky move to wait for the factory firsts to become available, instead of grabbing a 2nd now :confused:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO i just ordered a 4.1!!! wholy CRA$%$#P I am STOKED!!! get them while the last survivor's!!

thanks a bunch Silver! I tried to nab one a few times on the last couple 2nds sales, and have been skunked!!! feels good to know that i nailed one down after lurking in the sales forums for what seems like ages!!!

They are there!!

Oh man, do i wish i could snag one, but I just spent $1k on another investment and can't swing it even after selling my 4.7... Get'm while they're there, folks!

4.1 knives are all sold, but for the moment it appears that some gso 7/7 are still available!!

I checked the site in the wrong time zone,(4pm EST) there were nothing to get at the time. I was hoping to get a 4.1. I will have to pay more attention next time.

Back