Fancier's Sales Updates

4.1 seconds in 3v are available I believe, bought one a couple days ago.

Last edited:
4.1 seconds in 3v are available I believe, bought one a couple days ago.
I just ordered one and it said it would be fulfilled within 90 days. My fingers are crossed they have a few lying around.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I ordered one a minute before I posted. Hopefully it went through. I know I was charged.

Edit: just checked the site again and you're right. Says they are all out. Wonder if I got the last one available? That makes me feel special but I really wanted the red linen Micarta. Had to settle for black.

Last edited:
Yeah, all the 2nds say they take up to 90 days. Based on my reading a few Survive! threads, I think they have been sending out some Oct. 2nds lately, so the 90 day timeframe seems like it may happen. Worth the wait to me, even if it takes a bit longer than projected:).

Oh, well then I'm not really excited. I thought it would be much quicker since the blade is in stock. I doubt I would've purchased had I known that

Oh, well then I'm not really excited. I thought it would be much quicker since the blade is in stock. I doubt I would've purchased had I known that

I didn't look around the page too much, did something say "in stock"?

I didn't look around the page too much, did something say "in stock"?
I don't think so. I just figured since it was a second it was there (in stock). I'm still one of those guys that doesn't understand how survive knives works when ordering.

90 days isn't too long I guess.

I don't think so. I just figured since it was a second it was there (in stock). I'm still one of those guys that doesn't understand how survive knives works when ordering.

90 days isn't too long I guess.

You're not alone. This information would have been a lot more helpful about 10 minutes ago, but there isn't anything that is ready to ship right now. That is the goal for someday, though.

Oh well, 90 day wait for a knife I've been wanting for a long time. I still regret selling my 5.1

Available Wednesday, March 22nd at 1pm Pacific time:

GSO-7/7 Factory 2nds

I got in on one of those also. Should be in around my birthday.

I'm not sure how much I'd even use a knife that size but I figured I'd give her a shot.

Last edited:
The Survive website looks a bit funky but it is back up and I found this:

Weekly Sales:

Available Wednesday, March 29th at 4pm Pacific time:

Factory 2nds

Edit: 2nd 4.1 3V and 2nd 7/7 are available.

Last edited:
2nd 4.1 3V and 2nd 7/7 are still available from last week.

It's so tempting, had one in the cart yesterday afternoon as it would probably still get to me well before my 4.1 Pre-Sale purchased earlier last year but also have some concern of how many "seconds" are being pulled out as Ugly Betty's to have been offered for this length of time. I realize they are typically minute issues that would normally go as a 1st by many other makers. Still considering it or on another weekly offering but with the 3.5 Starter, the 4.1 stated earlier and a 5.1 ordered on the second pre-sale I had to talk myself out of it for the time being.

Back