Fancier's Sales Updates

I too am pretty well saturated on Survive orders at this time.
Whenever I get the itch for another 2nd I have to remind myself that I already have the same knife on order...

Me too. I went from having no survive knives to: got a 4.7 off the exchange that will be here tomorrow, two 4.1 seconds on the way as well as a 7/7

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well if Survive (Guy) were to ever open the company up as a public trade stock many of us would certainly be share holders to some degree (lol).

I'm hoping you guys that ordered your Factory 2nd 4.1's get yours within the 90 days, since they are actually in production. I'm tempted to buy a 7/7 but I don't trust that they will actually ship within the 90 days. I received my 4.1 last week that was ordered in October of last year and was suppose to ship within 45 days from what I recall. I have a 4.7 that I bought in early December that was suppose to ship in 60 days and was told it would ship early to mid this week, but haven't received any shipping notices yet. That being said, if you are patient and don't mind a significant chance that you won't receive your knife within the 90 days and it could be double that time, than it's well worth it because every SK! knife I own is awesome. If you are impatient which I've found out I'm not as patient as I thought I originally was, than the secondary market is the place to go. Might have to pay a slight mark up, but if it saves your sanity, than it's worth it.. lol If my 4.7 ships this week as promised and I have another 4.1 that a buddy is selling me ships on Friday than I'll have 16 SK!'s. I love the quality and bang for the buck that Survive! offers, but the wait isn't for everyone.

Just thought I'd share not to bash Survive! because I'm an avid fan, but to set realistic expectations for those relatively new to ordering direct. It's a small shop and they're going through growing pains, but the quality of the Factory 2nds are Factory 1sts compared to most of their competitors.

Update: My 4.7 is shipping tomorrow.

Last edited:
Weekly Sales:

Available Wednesday, April 12th at TBD Pacific time:

Check back here on April 10th to see what will be available

~ $ date
Tue Apr 11 22:13:25 EDT 2017

Weekly Sales:

Available Wednesday, April 12th at 3pm Pacific time:

Factory 2nds

Note: 2nd 7/7 are available now.

Edit: 2nd 4.1 in 3V are now available as well.

Last edited:
Hey, I just noticed that there are 4.7 firsts on sale!
There are also still 2nd 4.1 in 3V and 7/7.
Edit: The 1st 4.7 are gone again.

Last edited:
I want 4.1's to be available in G10 already. Ahhhh i am not patient at all.

There have been some modifications to the Survive site, most notably now when you pick a knife option that is unavailable a pink banner pops up at the top of the screen.
If you pick a steel that isn't available you can tell immediately without scrolling down to the add button.
The 2nd 7/7 is still available.

There have been some modifications to the Survive site, most notably now when you pick a knife option that is unavailable a pink banner pops up at the top of the screen.
If you pick a steel that isn't available you can tell immediately without scrolling down to the add button.
The 2nd 7/7 is still available.

This newest front end is the one we bought right after the update messed up the previous front end. But there were a few bugs that needed worked out on bigcommerce's end. Now that they have that sorted we were able to get it up and running. Still getting some things setup though... pink isn't exactly one of our brand colors :D

I will say that the pink has good contrast. I like that the out of stock banner pops up and is really obvious.
Some of items that aren't in stock have "sale" flags on their images, which is kind of counter-intuitive.

Okay, this is really specific, but 2nd 4.7 20CV with camo G10 are available.
2nd 7/7 are also still available.

Okay, this is really specific, but 2nd 4.7 20CV with camo G10 are available.
2nd 7/7 are also still available.

I am listing the absolute, end of the line, last GSO-4.7s today. They are built already so we are only listing one steel type at a time to make sure orders match the handles that are already on them. CPM-3V Factory 2nd is up right now. Once that is sold out CPM-3V will be next, followed by CPM-20CV.

I want 4.1's to be available in G10 already. Ahhhh i am not patient at all.

The Factory 2nds are only available in the basic canvas micarta options. G10 will be available on the regular GSO-4.1 leftovers, after preorders and presale orders have been fulfilled.

Was lucky enough to get an order in last week on the sharp and ready to ship Weds sale. It was at my house in less than a week.

I am listing the absolute, end of the line, last GSO-4.7s today. They are built already so we are only listing one steel type at a time to make sure orders match the handles that are already on them. CPM-3V Factory 2nd is up right now. Once that is sold out CPM-3V will be next, followed by CPM-20CV.
That must feel good! :D

Back