Fancier's Sales Updates

There are a handful of the CPM-20CV still available. You must have been over there between listings, I'm not sure how long the CPM-3V was sold out before I listed the CPM-20CV.
Thanks Ellie, there were a few guys looking on the FB fans page. I sent them a message to let them know there are some in 20cv available. I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore for awhile but I had to pickup a Factory 1st in 3v :) Thanks again!

There are a handful of the CPM-20CV still available. You must have been over there between listings, I'm not sure how long the CPM-3V was sold out before I listed the CPM-20CV.

I hesitated too long. Still holding out for Something in 3V. But thank you for keeping us posted. I'm thinking a 4.1.

The Factory 2nds are only available in the basic canvas micarta options. G10 will be available on the regular GSO-4.1 leftovers, after preorders and presale orders have been fulfilled.

Great, thanks Ellie.
I guess i will wait until then.

Any idea if there will or won't be a substantial number of leftovers?

Great, thanks Ellie.
I guess i will wait until then.

Any idea if there will or won't be a substantial number of leftovers?

I remember them saying they always planned for a large percentage of extras compared to what was ordered by customers.

2nd 4.1 in 3V are available.
I don't see any other knives for sale at this time.

Those seconds are really flippin' tempting especially since they have natural micarta and coyote sheaths..... my new favorite combination.

Hmm, says out of stock but I was able to add one to the basket.
I've had that happen to me before. I think it just means that they didn't update the listing before they added stock.
Those seconds are really flippin' tempting especially since they have natural micarta and coyote sheaths..... my new favorite combination.
Yes, they are! I already own one and I'm tempted myself. :)

I've had that happen to me before. I think it just means that they didn't update the listing before they added stock.

Yes, they are! I already own one and I'm tempted myself. :)
I lucked into a 4.7 in 3V on the site last week otherwise I'd be all over this.

I am listing the absolute, end of the line, last GSO-4.7s today. They are built already so we are only listing one steel type at a time to make sure orders match the handles that are already on them. CPM-3V Factory 2nd is up right now. Once that is sold out CPM-3V will be next, followed by CPM-20CV.
I want to buy One Asap !... have I come to the right place ?

Back