Welcome from Pohl Force and Pohl Force USA

Pohl Force USA

I just wanted to write a short intro as Pohl Force USA, but from Pohl Force in general. We are excited to now have a manufacturers forum here on 'Blade Forums' and look forward to posting some interesting articles and images related to Pohl Force products and for quality knife enthusiasts in general. Pohl Force to date has not had a great deal of exposure in the USA but the brand is slowly but surely becoming known. Hopefully through this forum we can reach a lot more people, both existing customers and hopefully potentially many new ones.
I will be posting a follow up thread which will give some background to Pohl Force the company, what we are about, the personalities behind the company and our future plans and goals.

As Pohl Force USA we are committed to supporting our customers and for those of you who already have our products 'in hand' I feel confident you have had a good experience. As the extended arm of Pohl Force Germany, I am the USA representative and have a direct link to our HQ based in Burscheid, Germany. I also encourage anyone who has questions either about the products or the company in general, to contact me directly, this is not just about sales, I am a passionate knife guy myself and enjoy the interaction.

The Pohl Force forum will be moderated mainly by myself (Phil), with support from Sebastian from Pohl Force Germany.

Phil / Pohl Force USA

Welcome. Hope to see some photos and specs from you soon.

Mike

How 'bout some photos ,specs and prices? Can't consider buying anything without some info. Oh...and welcome to the forums.

Hi Guys - I am happy to see we are generating some activity here! You are right, we need more info's and pictures and that will happen. I encountered a little difficulty in the uploading of pictures to the forum but I think I have now figured it out. Just need to get my information in the right place so I can access it a little better. I have also seen here some guidelines on uploading images which have been helpful.
Ramzar - any questions you may have please shoot them my way I am happy to help , there isn't very much I don't know about Pohl Force and Pohl Force knives :)

Very interested in your folders. I've only seen one advertised and it was partly serrated which I don't like.

Mike

Mike - Its always tricky to please everyone all the time , each of us have our own preferences for sure. You will get to see and hear about our product line in detail over the coming period. You will also see we have an excellent selection of folders both with and without serrations. In an effort to please everyone, the new Alpha Series for instance comes in both a Tanto and Spearpoint version , in addition those are both available with or without serrations. Just to give you that as an example.
Thanks for checking in ! :)

Very true - I have provided most of my dealers with pretty good images . What I hope to do here however is show the knives in the field , in use. I am pulling images from customers many of which are in Europe and elsewhere rather than to use only studio images. I do of course have some of those also!

I am unfamiliar with Pohl Force but would like to say welcome to the forum. I'll watch and read with interest.

Best,

David

Hi Guys - I am happy to see we are generating some activity here! You are right, we need more info's and pictures and that will happen. I encountered a little difficulty in the uploading of pictures to the forum but I think I have now figured it out. Just need to get my information in the right place so I can access it a little better. I have also seen here some guidelines on uploading images which have been helpful.
Ramzar - any questions you may have please shoot them my way I am happy to help , there isn't very much I don't know about Pohl Force and Pohl Force knives :)

Phtobucket/Imgur is what most folks use for images. We would probably need a PF picture thread, that is a given. ;)

Welcome Phil,
I remember you helping/giving me a black clip one of my knives.
It was no hassle, all CS.
Thanks again, P

Back