Welcome Scott.

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Good to see its up and running my friend.

You guys and gals give a big warm welcome to my friend Scott here. Great maker and super guy.

Scott congrats on the new forum. I'm sure you'll do well and love it like I love mine here.

STR

Congratulations, Scott. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff and finding it that much easier.

Hey Scott:) Grats on getting your very own forum! I bought one of your PSKs a while back and it is one handy little tool.

Chinpo

Thanks for the welcome Chinpo. Be sure to post about your PSK knife in the thread I started.
Scott

Wow, this is great! Welcome, Scott! It's good to see that you have your own place here now. It will certainly make life easier for me since I've been trying to keep an eye on your stuff for sometime now, and now it will all be in one place. :thumbup:

Congrats on the New Forum! Just ordered my first one of your knives 2 weeks ago! Guess Ill be seeing it in 50 weeks?! Grin..

You earned your place here Scott, now we'll keep you busy! Always admiring your work and would love to see some small knives come out to play!

Back