Welcome to our slice of BF.

Welcome to our little slice of Bladeforums. Please be sure to find us on the Web at Overmountain.us.com, on Instagram as Overmountain.us, Twitter as OvermountainKT, and on Facebook as Overmountain Knife and Tool.

**We aren't new to BladeForums by any means. We have lurked for years prior to joining in 2011. Then picked up a paid membership under 'LucyCustomKnives' in 2012 or thereabouts. When we branched out we became Overmountain Knife and Tool, and now found it fitting to have our subforum here, our home away from home. So pardon the name change.**

We give discounts on our products to all Bladeforums members, just be sure to mention it. If you are a returning customer we thank you for your continued support.

Say hi here, PM us, or email me at any time. We will respond as quickly as possible!

-Eric
Overmountain Knife and Tool
Overmountain.us.com

Last edited:
Welcome to BF. PM incoming soonest about your website.
Thanks. I should have mentioned; due to the name change... Not new to BF by any means. We've been here for years. We just changed to a more fitting name since things started picking up.

Been doing this in one form or another for 23 years. Guys who were in the makers forum a few years ago will likely remember us. Of course it isn't just Eric answering or posting anymore. It's wife and cohorts too though it may say -Eric at the bottom of the posts.

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

A couple of our latest goodies...
Thanks Matthew for letting us clothe your Razel.
IMG_20160627_195016_zpsidbsj2gx.jpg

20160623_135449-1_zpsls9lwsif.jpg

20160507_173627-1_zpshdanbdhg.jpg

IMG_20160517_121046_zpsb0gefy7a.jpg

More on Instagram and Pintrest. Some on the website. Pardon us whole we fix it all. Third Web host in five weeks. Sheesh.

Cheers.

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

It's great to see you got your own little forum! You may find me loitering here often :D
Nice to see that notification pop up on my phone! After all, I was inspired to get our own sub by you! My 'brother from down under!'

We very well may be able to find a way to discuss the topics we wanted to address within our sub. Have to figure out all the particulars first. Gonna take some time just to get the name reassociated to me I think. Everyone here knew my other username. More fitting now though. And after having three hosts in five weeks for the website.... Grrrrr.....

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Nice to see that notification pop up on my phone! After all, I was inspired to get our own sub by you! My 'brother from down under!'

We very well may be able to find a way to discuss the topics we wanted to address within our sub. Have to figure out all the particulars first. Gonna take some time just to get the name reassociated to me I think. Everyone here knew my other username. More fitting now though. And after having three hosts in five weeks for the website.... Grrrrr.....

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

What concerns me now is that I might post something here thinking that I am giving you crap, only to have it read by your wife. She really should just get her own username; "The Brains of the Outfit " comes to mind :D

What concerns me now is that I might post something here thinking that I am giving you crap, only to have it read by your wife. She really should just get her own username; "The Brains of the Outfit " comes to mind :D
Nah, I would say you have a 85% chance of it being me most of the time, and her sense of humor is as twisted as mine.... ;-)

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Eric, nice to see you have your own sub-forum now. looking forward to see what you come up with to discuss.

Eric, nice to see you have your own sub-forum now. looking forward to see what you come up with to discuss.
Thanks Martin. You've always been really supportive of what we do, and I am sure you will see your name mentioned a few times (in a good way or course.) And hopefully see some progress pics of a certain Knife and sheath? Hmmmmmmm. Wonder who's Knife I could be referring to.... [emoji6]

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Your doing knifes also besides knucks? Have to check out what you are able to do! By the way those knucks look great, you sure have shown us what an artist is able to make.

Congrats on the new sub forum! We miss living in SW Virginia. We used to live in Marion Va just up the road from you.

Congrats on the new sub forum! We miss living in SW Virginia. We used to live in Marion Va just up the road from you.
The wife and I both grew up here, then after college moved to Denver, Colorado for a handful of years. When it was time for the kids to start school, learn the valuable life lessons and get to know their family we moved back here. A lot of our family lives in Smyth County...
Wonderful place to live. We like to travel though, and honestly are just some of those people glad we are blessed to be Americans.

If you're ever back here, holler. We'll heat up some steel and cool off some beer.

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Yes an awesome place to live! Probably still be there but for a great job offer and my wife's family here in Michigan.
Next time we're down there we'll look you up!

Really like your dusters and grats on the sub will be hanging out
Thank you.

And speaking of dusters... everybody make sure to go check the Giveaway page. We're giving away a titanium duster.... And I have a habit of throwing in items we have around the shop as a GAW trots along.

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Oh yeah I signed up that thing is sick I work a bar on weekends doing the door handy little tools they are

Oh yeah I signed up that thing is sick I work a bar on weekends doing the door handy little tools they are
I made a special version of our two finger model. The one that looks like a cross-eyed skull, for a bartender friend who works in a rough bar. She wears it all night, popping beers open and other things when needed...
We should have some of the two finger model soon and they'll be on Blade HQ, or from us for BF members.

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

I made a special version of our two finger model. The one that looks like a cross-eyed skull, for a bartender friend who works in a rough bar. She wears it all night, popping beers open and other things when needed...
We should have some of the two finger model soon and they'll be on Blade HQ, or from us for BF members.

Cheers!

-Eric
Overmountain.us.com

Right on man can't wait

Back