Welcome to the World of Wilson Combat!

WilsonCombatRep

Wilson Combat is proud to open the WC forum here on Bladeforums! WC has a long tradition of fine cutlery and accessories under the Wilson Tactical, Wilson Combat, and Para-cord.com banners. We will be announcing new additions, getting feedback on older models, and looking for new ideas here in the BF community. We will be glad to answer questions and provide information regarding custom 1911 handguns, Custom Tactical AR15's, and Scattergun Technologies Shotguns!

Thanks for having us in your online world:)

Wilson Combat, On Your Side!

WilsonCombatRep
www.wilsoncombat.com
1-800-955-4856

cool!

i didn't realize that wilson tactical knives was the same company as wilson combat firerarms.

looking forward to your stay here!

Welcome to Blade Forums, I will be lurking and watching for your posts. Now that has been said. Where are the knives? :):)
Jim

Welcome!
I look forward to seeing your knives here.

Phil

A 1911 giveaway to the 11th poster in this thread would be great way to get things started.

:thumbup:

LOL powernoodle..... nice try.... welcome to the party wilsoncombatrep, I look forward to seeing pics of both blades and firearms. Loves me some 1911's.

Welcome!Good to have you guys here!:)

Now let's see some knives!!!!:D

Great!!!!

Now I can split my time between the Busse Combat and the Wilson Combat forums.

I'm not sure whether I PREFER your firearms or knives. I guess i love them both!
Thanks for joining the forum.
Stay safe,
Maj. Rick

Hello Wilson Combat, recently bought two of Your folders, DELTA SPECIAL OPS SMALL FOLDER, and THE EXTREME LIGHT CARRY Folder, and I couldn't like them better. They are OVERBUILT and AWESOME, rugged and smoothe, Quality is first rate, and zero complaints. Thanks for the great knives.

Attachments

• 0509001831[1] (3).jpg
    0509001831[1] (3).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 0509001833a[1].jpg
    0509001833a[1].jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 0509001832[1].jpg
    0509001832[1].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 103
Back