Well...It's Friday...

Phillip, is the Nessmuk camelthorn? Does Fiddleback use natural or stabilized camelthorn? I would guess natural based on the janka hardness and weight, but just want to be sure. Thanks.

I was going to sit this week out - just bought a bunch of steel targets for the range. But, wow - I see a few "must haves" Nice batch!

That Bushboot is excellent.

The funky burlap burl is growing on me; some pretty cool looking slabs of it used this week

Phillip, is the Nessmuk camelthorn? Does Fiddleback use natural or stabilized camelthorn? I would guess natural based on the janka hardness and weight, but just want to be sure. Thanks.

I thought the Nessmuk was ironwood, now you have me doubting myself.

Happy Friday!! I'm putting in a half day at work and then heading into the mountains to chase turkeys for the next 2 days, and I'm taking my new Bushfinger along for the fun. I doubt I'll be around for the thread to open so good luck sharks!

If I have service -I typically do, but we'll be camping in a new spot- I'll be doing random posts on IG while we're out hunting and fishing, @odaon if you're interested and not already following. :thumbup:

uAFeWRJl.jpg

mAtgtall.jpg

Happy Friday!! I'm putting in a half day at work and then heading into the mountains to chase turkeys for the next 2 days, and I'm taking my new Bushfinger along for the fun. I doubt I'll be around for the thread to open so good luck sharks!

If I have service -I typically do, but we'll be camping in a new spot- I'll be doing random posts on IG while we're out hunting and fishing, @odaon if you're interested and not already following. :thumbup:

uAFeWRJl.jpg

mAtgtall.jpg

awesome, good luck

I'm loving Kyle's blade! That's pretty fine looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! The spalting is insane on that one
BTW your inbox is full 😉

Thank you sir

Hope to see some photos of that beautiful CO landscape

I thought the Nessmuk was ironwood, now you have me doubting myself.

I thought ironwood at first, but the grain looks just like the BLBK at KSF, which is labeled as camelthorn. So that's why I'm wondering if the Nessmuk is also camelthorn.

Someone tell pertinux about that sylvrfalcen I think all it's missing is natural liners and pins

And that ironwood bushboot... fair amount of pandering to the masses today... in out but a beautiful set today

yea, great set today. That grain in the Ironwood Bushboot is freaking sweet. Again I'm betting the Bushboot is the first to go .

I've mentioned to Andy he needs to run a week of only Bushboots and a week of only Lonestars. Neither would last first round.

I've mentioned to Andy he needs to run a week of only Bushboots and a week of only Lonestars. Neither would last first round.

or it's just good bait to keep people coming back, trying for one, but failing and getting a different knife instead

What the hell...

I've been so good lately. But that Bushboot. I may just crack.

Unless Abe decides to send me that masterpiece he picked up a few weeks back. Pending his "hell no" on that, this may just be the week I try to get back in the pool again.

If someone wants to help a guy out I really want that bushboot. HELP! I'm stuck at work!

what a day

PT is correct...it is dyed buckeye burl

i will edited it once i unlock the thread

Back