Well...It's Friday...

Sorry guys! PM on the side and I'll keep notes of folks who might want it .. just in case. I'm a bit picky on handle width. Holy cow, heart is still well at it.

Edit 1: I guess I could also go in order of the FF Friday sale thread post times too.
Edit 2: Tony first to PM and then Sales replies were Zardo, Luca917, fatboyclone (for NoRest), Mish_Mike (for NoRest), Nbrackett, spikehawk6

ps This week, I had to tell the boss that #2 was calling ;)

Ahhh....the fastest gun out there was online today! Only the 'ol boy from Down Under can outdraw him.

Well done, sir!

Holy cow! There was was crazy action on that Ironwood Bushboot. What a beauty... Nice grab Jerry!

Or maybe Odaon if Jerry is also actively in a meeting.

Nice sharking Jerry!

Thanks guys! Where the heck is Abe anyway!?!

Last edited:
More IW Bushboots with swedges please. I wanted to play today but mosaic pins always throw me off. Still was highly tempted, nice score Jerry!

Next in line is that Nessmuk... One of the nicer ones that I have seen in a while

Thanks to Mish-Mike and fatboycyclone for help trying to shark that bushboot!

What a shark fest for the Bushboot [emoji15]

Nice score Jerry. Congrats.

@ Jerry, very busy with work lately and have only had a chance to peek in once in a while. Off to a meeting again, sucks working on a Saturday but at least the sun is shining.

@ Tony, I doubt if I could beat Jerry to the draw and there are many here who outshark me on a regular basis. You know who you are [emoji35][emoji1]

Someone tell pertinux about that sylvrfalcen I think all it's missing is natural liners and pins

Thanks for thinking of me! I was on that baby like, well, pertinux on a blue 'falcen. :D

It's a sweet thing-- congrats, spikehawk6!-- including my desired 1/8" TT and a delectable swedge.

However, while blue, the overall look is just plain darker than what I'm hoping for, due as much to the black areas in the wood as to the liners and pins.

My own Blue one is out there someday. :)

It's a great pattern, dressed up or down. :thumbup:

IMG_0341.jpg~original

~ P.

Thanks for thinking of me! I was on that baby like, well, pertinux on a blue 'falcen. :D

It's a sweet thing-- congrats, spikehawk6!-- including my desired 1/8" TT and a delectable swedge.

However, while blue, the overall look is just plain darker than what I'm hoping for, due as much to the black areas in the wood as to the liners and pins.

My own Blue one is out there someday. :)

It's a great pattern, dressed up or down. :thumbup:

IMG_0341.jpg~original

~ P.

Ain't nothing wrong with ur sylvrfalcen either ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Friday yet but it is Wednesday and Fiddleback Friday falls in the next 48-72 hours. Just sayin ...

BFDown-vi.jpg

You scared me and I thought I had lost a couple days.

Hopefully the transition won't affect FF. I'm looking forward to the change though. Xenforo is a much nicer platform than vBulletin.

That Kephart was very nice! If only it was tapered and had blue pinstripes...
Even still I almost claimed it.

Back