Well...It's Friday...

Happy Friday! Another rainy one in Colorado! We need it so it's a welcome sight.

Looking forward to seeing the batch today.

Mornin' Gentleman...Phillip, I will be calling the shop Soon . Couldn't swing it this week!

Why hello there folks!

SharkSmiley-vi.jpg

I'll be in a meeting so you can just go ahead and send that OS Karda my way and save anyone else the trouble. Thanks.

Prior to the forum update Tapatalk would "ding" on my iPad when new messages got posted to forums I follow. As you can imagine friday mornings had a lot of dings as the messages rolled into this thread. Now with Tapatalk disabled that doesn't happen.

This morning the wife out of the blue says "Nobody wants a knife today?" :)

Rather than explain the forum thing I said "Maybe I can get more than one!"

Edit: Wow, just looked at today's knives. It's a swedgefest.

Last edited:
Prior to the forum update Tapatalk would "ding" on my iPad when new messages got posted to forums I follow. As you can imagine friday mornings had a lot of dings as the messages rolled into this thread. Now with Tapatalk disabled that doesn't happen.

This morning the wife out of the blue says "Nobody wants a knife today?" :)

Rather than explain the forum thing I said "Maybe I can get more than one!"

Ha Ha! I miss my dings. :(

My issue with Tapatalk before is that the dings were often not timely - perhaps a phone setting or carrier issue. The new software is actually pretty nice, very phone browser friendly and I now get more timely dings using subscriptions and getting emails updates from them.

I never used tapatalk (never trusted it) so the new software has really increased the usability on the phone for me. Lovin' it.

I really hope that OSKarda and PK are 1/8" or thicker. If they're 3/32", I hope you guys are super ultra fast today. Otherwise, I'm going to be apologizing to my wife. A lot.

The PK looks like 1/8 TT from the pictures on Fotki. Not sure about the OS Karda.

Rise-n-shine:) ??

Been up for hours already .. kids on the bus by 6:30 and then had to deal with misbehaving cows that weren't where they were supposed to be. 71 degrees 95% humidity, itchy from hay, sweating my butt off chasing 3 stupid heifers around the pasture. Usually they're good, come when called or can be baited with feed. Maybe they could sense that I wanted to stab em in the eye with my Asp?? :)

I'm back to my coffee and now it is a good morning. Good morning everyone!

RubyAspCoffee-vi.jpg

RubyAspBusinessEndCoffee1400-vi.jpg

Back