Well...It's Friday...

I didn't realize it was Friday till just now... Been swamped all day... Checking the thread out momentarily

IMG_2349-vi.jpg

2017 0526 07 – Lil’ Lady w/ natural bolstered oreo burlap, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $330
Oreo burlap makes me hungry

IMG_3937.jpg

:cool:

~ P.

{Great Grab! Oreo over natural is such a great combination.}

{{And once more, Boo and Hiss for Collapsed Quoting.}}:mad:

Does anyone have a picture comparing the Babyboot with the Runt?

Edit: NVM I hesitated too long

Last edited:
Phillip- Did you guys make the black and navy burlap or did you get that from Shadetree like that? That is very cool either way. Great looking batch.

Phillip- Did you guys make the black and navy burlap or did you get that from Shadetree like that? That is very cool either way. Great looking batch.
sorry I missed this before.
Cody made those scales up.

A lot of folks inquired about what was going to happen to the remaining BLADE show knives. We are listing them up in today's offering. Some pretty neat stuff!

sorry I missed this before.
Cody made those scales up.

A lot of folks inquired about what was going to happen to the remaining BLADE show knives. We are listing them up in today's offering. Some pretty neat stuff!
Did the one I let it get away survive until now?

Today's Fiddleback Friday is actually my one year anniversary for the sharking of my first ever Fiddleback! Of course just having one Fiddleback doesn't really seem like enough and as many of us know more Fiddlebacks seem to follow and it can be hard to stop a collection from growing. ;)

Here is the one that was shining/flashing in the waters on that Friday:

Happy Sharking today...:thumbsup:

A lot of folks inquired about what was going to happen to the remaining BLADE show knives. We are listing them up in today's offering. Some pretty neat stuff![/QUOTE]
THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING TO HEAR FOR FFF!!

Back