Well...It's Friday...

killer little NeckMuk, what handle material is that?
it's sapphirey night by Shadetree.
IMG_3342-vi.jpg

^this, there are some new handle combos that are really jumping out. The Navy/Ruby on the sneaky I had to do a triple take. Very cool.

I think the mini-Boot jumps out at me the most, but I do like the look of the BC Sr.

Way to go, Cody and Kyle! Two very kickass knives, AND they're packaged with premier sheaths?! Awesome.

Love that Jade over Blue, Kyle; it works great with the staggered sized mosaics.

Cody, the Hemlock is a wonderful design. I love the tall blade and would definitely look to shark it if I could play today.

I suspect it's back to school where a lot of us are watching our nickels a little closer than usual... I know in times past, I would have grabbed the EDC and the DPM also, but my kids are starting school, the basement renovation is kicking off, and my 15y/o side swiped a truck pulling the family mini-van into a parking space and was too dumb to realize that the answer was not to "gun it" and continue to pull forward.

What the heck is going on?
this
I suspect it's back to school where a lot of us are watching our nickels a little closer than usual... I know in times past, I would have grabbed the EDC and the DPM also, but my kids are starting school, the basement renovation is kicking off, and my 15y/o side swiped a truck pulling the family mini-van into a parking space and was too dumb to realize that the answer was not to "gun it" and continue to pull forward.

oh no swo

Hello Friday. Hello all. Hope to be around for the release at 3!! Looks like another good one.

Reactions: CAD
Good morning folks.

I dont know what happened last night but a nasty bug hit me hard.
Im out today and Allen or Andy will be posting the thread today.

Good luck sharks

Morning everyone, happy Friday! I'm still waiting for the right Kephart to come along. Hopefully it will soon...

Back