Well wishes and prayers needed

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Dan aka silenthunterstudios told me he was in an accident this week. Broken leg and pretty banged up. He's going to be ok. Keep him in your thoughts. He's a good friend.
Scott

sorry to hear it scott. thoughts and prayers out to Dan.

-todd

Ahh man, that sucks. Please send him my well wishes Scott. I hate to hear this.

I hope Dan recovers quickly - a broken leg is serious business.

Get well soon!

best

mqqn

Best wishes and many blessings for a speedy recovery, Big D. You'll be out bartering again in no time.
Mike

Very sorry to read this. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :thumbup:

Everyone thank you. I am home. Pain is still really bad but I feel better. Severe chest trauma from steering wheel and seat belt. Foot almost taken except for my steel toe shoes. Almost new but I got my moneys worth! Set the knives and guns aside for a minute and give your loved ones a squeeze. I almost took the final flight out west not ready yet. The most important part about the woods is getting out there. All I want to do is sit next to a camp fire on a cool fall night enjoying life. I love the skills and the gear and the friends I've made. Just make sure you make some time to get out there.

I can't wait to see everyone in Oct!

Everyone thank you. I am home. Pain is still really bad but I feel better. Severe chest trauma from steering wheel and seat belt. Foot almost taken except for my steel toe shoes. Almost new but I got my moneys worth! Set the knives and guns aside for a minute and give your loved ones a squeeze. I almost took the final flight out west not ready yet. The most important part about the woods is getting out there. All I want to do is sit next to a camp fire on a cool fall night enjoying life. I love the skills and the gear and the friends I've made. Just make sure you make some time to get out there.

I can't wait to see everyone in Oct!

well said. sounds like you were "lucky." i know that doesn't help with the pain. ;) welcome home and speedy recovery.

An experience like that would make many things seem trivial , I would imagine. Hope you heal well.

Back