What are you listening to?

I have a Sonos setup with wireless speakers all over the place these days. Now that I put up a Reznor gas garage heater I find myself in my shop out there a lot more and I'm listening to RipRock Radio (Where the spirit of early FM rock radio lives on!), Radio MargaritaVille and Music from the Hearts of Space mostly.......................

well, i just listened to the wish you were here album about 4 times in a row. its just so ...awesome

50-60s beer joint country with some of the newer beer joint bunch, like Amber Digby and Justin Trevino,Jake Hooker.

Some good, new to me, finds in here. Thanks guys! I've been leaning from my usual alt-country rotation to more a little more classic country with Waylon, Willie, David Allan Coe, etc. Will have to work through the thread and check them all out.

listened to this one the other day, "12 golden country greats" album by Ween. ahhh for you country music folks...fair warning, its a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing

listened to this one the other day, "12 golden country greats" album by Ween. ahhh for you country music folks...fair warning, its a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing

Lol that was a good album. Had to give it a listen after you posted that.

Harry Chapin's Cats in the Craddle, a touch of Styx, and a whole lot of Foreigner and
Bad Company.
Queen is in there too ;)

Can't go wrong with thes Pandora Stations
Steep Canyon Rangers
Guy Clark
The Subdudes

I just started listening to Pandora radio a few weeks ago and love it. I found a lot of cool music that I would have never heard otherwise. I'm a Guy Clark fan from WAY back. Ballad of the last gunfighter & Texas 1947 are 2 of my all time favorite songs.
You might wanna check out Leon Redbone & Pokey Lafarge if care for old 20's & 30's ragtime music. Some of them are kinda weird but most are pretty neat and definirely different.

I was listing to some Big Star the other day. They are a band, who like say Peter Green, kind of got lost in the dust of musical history and were "rediscovered" much later. They were one of those artists who other musicians and even the critics idolized, but never got any distribution, kind of like JJ Cale.

Last edited:
Long instrumental versions of the Byrds "Eight Miles High" and some other tunes from the Clarence White era.

Led Zeppelin live at Earls Court 1975.

garcia acoustic band - Ragged but right ... what an album!

Back