What are your 3 favorite Swiss Army Knives?

I prefer slim knives for everyday pocket carry over bigger belt-pouch or desk/toolbox knives, so here's my enduring favourites from the dozen I own:

1: Alox Electrician. Best utility knife.

2: Compact. Best all-purpose knife, most functions per gram.

3: Mechanic. Best multitool knife.

My current three favourites are the Executive for daily carry in the city, the OHT for the woods and the old alox Soldier is number one.

1. Cadet Alox
2. Rambler
3. OH Forester Grip

Hard to pare it down to just 3...

My favorites have changed since I last posted here.

Compact
Swiss Champ
Executive

The correct answer is:

1 - Explorer Plus

2 - Swissbiano Yeoman Plus

3 - Manager

Explorer Plus.

1. Cadet (mine's black, looks gorgeous)

2. Electrician, it's everything great about the Soldier except with that wonderful short sheepsfoot blade.

3. Toss up between the Classic and One Hand Trekker. This pair were my first SAKs since childhood and I immediately realized I'd been missing a tool exactly like a SAK. Something comfortable in the pocket and with more than just an ordinary knife blade on them, the Classic/OHT combo made me realize neither was exactly what I was looking for, but both had a place in my life, and there were other SAKs out there that I would like even more.

1) Alox Cadet
2) Alox Cadet
3) Alox Cadet/Alox Electrician tie for 3rd

Yeah pretty much this. I can't leave the Cadet at home. It hasn't been long but it's always the best fit for my pocket and with the scissors/tweezers on the keychain, I don't feel much of a need for Cellidor!

Although I got a Recruit with the Cadet, just to have kind of a beater version of it, and it's pretty outstanding as well.

Just started collecting so my three favorites are the first three I got in my collection: a tinker red , classic with eidelweiss white flowers ( my wife had for years which she donated to my collection) and an Evolution 10 red

Back