What are your 3 favorite Swiss Army Knives?

One hand Forrester
Rescue tool
One Hand Master On Road

A8DE4A15-CF5C-4C4A-87BB-F55E6C2F432C-1960-000000D0527733B1.jpg

However I do have many other SAK's and this may change.

Is the lanyard (fob?) available from Vic or any other vendor? I like the end cap (zipper pull?), but can't seem to find the item on their site.

with much regret,
i have to report that i haven't an answer to your question.
as i have yet to get a hold of that model.
perhaps the victorinox emblem zipper pull is as a spill over effect
from the luggage and clothes product line.
tiny detail, like that zipper pull does enhance the overall package...
sak_0_6223_94l12__s1.jpg

Another reassessment of my top three...

1.Vic Yeoman (with original grey magnifying glass)
2.Vic Compact
3.Vic Alox Soldier/Pioneer (this might change to cadet or cadet plus sometime soon :D).

Formerly, my 3 were Swisschamp, Tinker, Rambler and OH Trekker, but just recently that changed. Shortly ago I picked up a second hand Super Tinker, my first SAK purchase in years. The scales had a lot of pocket wear on them, but the blades and implements looked as if they had never been used. I replaced the original red celidor with Ruby Plus scales, and the result was the most beautiful Swiss Army Knife ever (IMHO, of course :D). So now my favorite three are Swisschamp, Tinker, Rambler, OH Trekker and Super Tinker. :playful:

Is the lanyard (fob?) available from Vic or any other vendor? I like the end cap (zipper pull?), but can't seem to find the item on their site.

I ordered a bunch off EBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/330989512587?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
But I think he's sold out at the moment. They do pop up every now and then. Only ever seem to find black ones. Would like a few color options.

My big three are:

Pioneer (silver alox)
Cadet (silver alox)
Swiss Champ

Back