Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

This thread's been stickied in memorial to Suzanne Vaugh, aka TKC, who recently passed away. She was a longtime contributor to Bladeforums and was known as a fair minded, enthusiastic supporter of the custom knife universe. Many of us will remember her for her mild demeanor and singular focus, in the forums, of knives alone.

Rest in peace, TKC

-C&H moderator

What custom knife or knives do you have on your today? I am carrying my Seamus Knives small cracked Uber. I love this knife so much. Here is mine, please show pix of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen's bowie from the late, John White M.S. with a Paul Long sheath, and a trapper from Joel Chamblin

bfjwjc-jpg.721497

Attachments

• BFJWJC.jpg
    BFJWJC.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 2,272
not exactly custom, but this lil guy, (Carothers Performance Knives/Loriendesign) hangs off my belt every day-

this is totally custom- Bruce 'Bing' Bingenheimer/Loriendesign Roundhouse, found quite often in my pocket

MT Damascus, you are probably the member of this forum that most envy provokes me.

Thank you, I am not trying, just my style. Putting up fence today and working on my kegerator, there is a lot of science for the perfect pour. These two with me today,

Bob Loveless and Tony Bose, not meant to sit in a safe,

rwl3-jpg.723086

bftb-jpg.723085

Attachments

• BFTB.jpg
    BFTB.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 1,940
  • RWL3.jpg
    RWL3.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 1,931
Back