Photos What custom is in your pocket today?

IMG-20121111-00044.jpg

I carry all of these, but the Hanson is a fine custom, and I only have the group shot, apologies for non-customs being displayed.

Suz would have approved. She is missed, her endless enthusiasm and discerning eye were appreciated by me.

She would occasionally PM asking for advice and "checking in"....will not know her like again in this lifetime.

Steven Garsson

Resized_20170804_181955.jpg

a8fca4ec-ec5e-4a86-b899-6c7e84cd5ac0.jpg

c59dad44-e500-48e8-b8fe-eda2139eae4f.jpg

A pocket full of custom love, starting from top to bottom.

Right rear pocket, Bud Nealy Aikuchi fixed blade in hot blued O1 with black linen micarta scales on a static cord attached to the kydex sheath to keep the kydex tethered to my pants so I wouldn't lose the sheath on drawing the knife.

Right front pocket, R. Cover Sr. Drop Point Skinner with snake wood covers, ATS34 blade with stainless hardware.

Left front pocket JD Ellis Lanny's Clip, Sandvik 12C27 stainless blade sandwiched between blue G10 frame, red linen micarta liners with maroon canvas micarta bolster and natural burlap Covers. This is a perfect knife, perfect grinds, perfect pull, perfect centering and just so gosh darn beautiful and so light for such a big knife, as close to perfect as the other two and a perfect compliment tocustoms in pocket. I call them the PCT (Perfect Custom Trifecta) ;)

Ee5podJ.jpg

Bud Nealy Aikuchi fixed blade in hot blued O1 with black linen micarta scales - is a real nice one :thumbsup:.
Still, I must ask - any of those Burt Fosters for sale or trade?:) Those posted seem so much like they are worthy of carry and use - need a bit of patina.

Ray

Back