What did you rehang today?

No stamp?

I only saw these two marks on it. No clue who made it or how old it is. I got it from an auction. It came with an axe head that I bought. I'll be putting it to use soon.

rsMzpZn.jpg

LBfKFOl.jpg

Back one is a 3.5lb True Temper Kelley Perfect Michigan I believe with "Stiletto" stamped on the other side. It is hung on a 36" House Handle. The front one was a 3.5lb generic axe head (Dayton-ish profile) with CHINA stamped on it. I took to it with the grinder and pulled a little more than a pound out of it and then hung it on a 19" house handle.

i think yours mighta been a custom job, i'v onl seen the logo going diagnolly but i havent seen that many either so it might be custom or weird, i dont know

Back one is a 3.5lb True Temper Kelley Perfect Michigan I believe with "Stiletto" stamped on the other side. It is hung on a 36" House Handle. The front one was a 3.5lb generic axe head (Dayton-ish profile) with CHINA stamped on it. I took to it with the grinder and pulled a little more than a pound out of it and then hung it on a 19" house handle.

Nice work on the Changfors Bruks! I've not modified a head before but that one looks good.

Both handles look well done and the same guy did them :thumbsup:

Any chance of a picture of the marks on the other side of the Stiletto?

Hacked! I think you just "leveled up" your take on the small head on a longer handle.

Impressed but not surprised that you put something like that together - :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back