What did you use your multi-tool for today?

I had a couple of multitool-intensive days.

On Monday I helped a friend fix his car (a rusty piece of crap that's held together by some sort of magic), I know nothing about cars but I had a flashlight and two multitools on me (ST Spirit and Squirt PS4) and following the directions of a mate of mine who actually understood the damned machine we got it running.

Yesterday I used my Super Tool 300 to replace old wiring at my girlfriend's house and install some new light fixtures.

Resurrecting an old thread. I didn't see a newer one.

Extracted old batteries from a remote:

nl4vPnK.jpg

I attached the ears on a cat :)

...a 10" long pinewood derby car my daughter and I are building for next weekends race. She wanted to make her car look like her cat, so I used the saw to cut a notch in the "head" of the car to fit the ears. The ears are made out of small conical fishing weights. I used the crimping part of the tool to machine them flatter to look more like car ears.

Last weekend, I uses the main blade to carve the body into a rough shape before hitting it with the sander.

Vic SwissTool chisel. Weird, I rarely if ever use this thing. This week I used it to scrape off some tape from a window. Today I used the corner/edge of the chisel to take off seal from a wine bottle. Worked well for that; short blade with good control but no need to worry about the edge.

Back