What do you drive?

35022808126_f39aee3bfe_b.jpg

I agree Boris. I'm ford man but like all classic muscle. I'd sell my son for a nice buildable 66-67 chevy nova that isn't overpriced for an oil stain to start with.

And the current horsepower wars are giving us all better performance for he dollar!

My dad's first car was a 1962 Chevy II, but did not have the Nova package.

62-67 we're my favorite years of that car.

^^

I take it the Jeep is also your daily driver?

Sorry it took so long to reply. The Jeep is weekend only, I work from home and rarely drive it except to go out exploring. It's not unusual to drive 75-100 miles from home to take a back country forest road/desert road for fun.

Drive about 2500 miles a month.

Dealer will be installing a small 2" lift and larger tires (34 or 35") to keep everything under the lifetime warranty.

I drive a 2007 Tacoma with 86K on it...my wife has a 2006 Forerunner with 89K...but the vehicle that I have the most fun driving is a 2015 Scag Tiger Cat with a 61" deck...what a blast!...it cost about three times what I paid for my first new car but it is worth every penny...

Cheers/bg

2012 Imperial Battle Subaru (Legacy). 40K on the odo. Kenwood DDX394 touchscreen stereo/DVD/satellite/bluetooth. Window tint.

IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2717.JPGIMG_1628.JPG

Last edited:
This thread isn't that old and I think it's pretty cool so I'll bring it back. There was another one like it not too long ago and I posted a picture in that one. In this one I'll just tell you I drive a 2008 Dodge Ram. Nothing fancy. I want a Jeep one day when the kids are bigger. I work at a Land Rover dealership and the general manager said he will literally fire anyone that buys a Jeep. I believe him so maybe we'll get a trade in when I'm ready....

My baby. 2017 Camaro SS 1LE. this was over the weekend after another 2 coats of wax. I'm obsessed with detailing and cleaning it's half the hobby for me. Looks like a mirror :)

QE1J9Ie.jpg

The car is cool, but that polish is fantastic. Nice job.

Thank you very much! I work hard to get it this way and maintain it. One of my many hobbies. I wipe it down everyday sometimes multiple times. Wax gets put on usually every few weeks

Very nice. My beater is a 2001 Toyota 4runner auto unfortunately. My car makes up for it though. But it has 138,000 miles and it run flawlessly. Amazing trucks. These engines will last hundreds of thousands of miles. Wish i had a 5 speed like you. Put it through some rough obstacles and it never had a problem getting through. Takes me 300 miles to vermont every other weekend during the winter to ski. Haven't fixed anything. Oil, brakes and tires and your good!

Nothing special---just 2 family cars

2011 Hyundai Tucson----paid for
2016 Nissan Versa

Both bought new and have manual trannies(cause I'm cheap)

Might trade in the Tucson for a Nissan Frontier---when the deals get sweet enough-- mainly because I want a 4x4.

Back