What do you WANT??

Like I said no problemo!

Are talking about being able to purchase additional handle scales that could be changed out when you wanted??

Tom

In differant flavours like red and black carbon fibre and Desert Ironwood Burl? :D:D:thumbup:

Hey Tom.

How about a small one with a bottle opener like the Dogfish? That was a great idea:)

Are talking about being able to purchase additional handle scales that could be changed out when you wanted??

+1

I would love to get my Dingo (and other knives down the line) with both sets of scales, black and green.

I'm with VoxHog, could we get the black and green scales with our Dingo's, willing to pay of course.

super thin small cutter; bushie blade; kitchen utility; camp knife; huge honkin' chopper

non-coated, scale options, always available. Limited runs are okay in my book, as long as there is a standard line always backing things up.

I'd like to see M4 along with the 3V, both with apparently good toughness and wear resistance. 3V having lots of toughness and M4 having lots of wear resistance. A pair of stainlesses would be nice, like easy to sharpen 12C27M and wear resistant S30V.

Sheeple friendly trout and bird knife with maybe exotic scales to stand out in a crowd.

I would like to see a Survival Knife,kinda like the Dingo but with a flat spine and a thick spear point blade.

you cant run a business from a registered only forum. your customers need a functioning website where you can sell yourself and your products. additionally, pick a model or two to be your bread and butter and keep them available. Sprint runs on certain models is a pain to deal with as a regular knife consumer, not a collector. ideally, the site would feature all the old models of custom work you have done, in categories, to help customers get to know your work. new product would be displayed and prices would be kept reasonable(under 300, hopefully under 250). maintaining an inventory would be nice on the base models.

(also, lefty sheaths upon request is nice)

and of course a production collaboration will help get you name out there ie graham knives

Last edited:
After seeing those CARTA test results for wear resistance recently, I am perfectly happy with 3V. Actually more than happy, that stuff is downright amazing.

Something that I'm looking for, but probably would never find anywhere else is a nice light 11" bowie. Sure, others may make a "bowie", but they would probably weigh a ton more than a dedicated fighting knife should. 1/4" thick with either a distal taper full flat grind, or better yet a distal taper full height hollow grind. *drools*
Give it a skeletonized full tang K9 rendition of the coffin handle and you're set.

I'm actually just looking for a big knife that cuts ridiculously well, but the only reasons for a knife to be longer than 10" are either to chop or to fight, and I already have a bunch of choppers.

I am still finding my way around this website but i have seen allot of knives and looked at a lot of knife makers websites - still learning about all the different companies out there - I have seen some of the knives on Dan's website - Toms work i haven't seen but i imagine whatever you guys come up with will be great -

I like what some people said about affordability i think some knife makers are way over priced and it is like a status thing -- I see people pay several hundred dollars is just polished metal with a nice edge seems to me they're paying extra for a name brand. - (i understand that some name brands are really good and have a great warranty etc but some the knife doesn't seem like it worth 3 or 400.00 dollars)

I wish someone would make some quality knives that are more affordable than some stuff i see out there - i wouldnt mind paying top dollar for great work -- some knives are nice but the price is just crazy.

since i became disabled a couple years ago - I see great stuff come out but by the time i save up enough scratch they're gone, or discontinued.

Back