What do you wish buck made ?

Would love to see the 532 come back. I've only seen pictures of the 532. Love how those knives look. Would like to pick one up someday

Aluminum lightweight 500
Aluminum lightweight 112
Locking 302
Fixed blade 302

I would like to see a
4 1/4 to 4 1/2 inch closed 3 blade stockman

3 1/2 to 3 5/8 inch closed two blade Barlow, with a Clip or Spear main and a full size Sheepsfoot secondary.

As for the blade steel, I am not picky. Their 425HC seems to work well. I would like to see Buck bring out some with say 1095 or some other carbon steel as an option, without an exorbitant price premium.

EDIT:
I would also like to see them bring out a 4 blade Scout/Camp knife, with a bail. :)
A Scout maybe 4 7/8 inches or so closed would be cool.
A buck 110 in 1095 for 40$ would be so awesome.
I'd absolutely love a buck 110 with a blade that'll take on a beautiful patina right alongside the bolsters and frame. Contrast is nice sometimes, but full patina is a thing of beauty.

My dream buck knife: A Buck 110 with g-10 scales, steel liners, screws, and a decent pocket clip. Even an FRN 110 would be sweet. Keep it <$50, I don't even care if there's a steel upgrade. The 110 blade is my favorite blade shape, but I haven't carried a 110 in years because I don't like sheath or loose pocket carry, and it's too heavy/thick. (The Cold Steel broken skull is so so close to this, but I don't like the big logo and "broken skull" printed on the blade).

Raz, I think guys are crying for a modern 110 like you describe and I think it would sell. I don't think it could be priced for 50$. DM

Buck 110 in good old fashioned 1095 Carbon Steel

110 with a naturally evolving patina? Yes please! :D

I'd like to see a quality version of the old "US" 4 blade knife, made by Camillus and others.

Then have a sheath for the Brahma knife, with a pocket for the 4 blade knife. Like the sharpening stone pocket on the pilot survival knives.

Or a nice "leg knife". Make it so the boot is a functional cap lifter.

I've always wanted one and nobody has suggested it... I'd like to buy a Buck hatchet. Made for more general duty work, that could handle limb
work and carpentry jobs. The handle could be wood or what ever. The steel should be of their 5200 or 1060 series. And I'm in. DM

I really like the Bantam knives, all three sizes. I love the shape of the handle and the blade. The Injection-Molded handle is nice, but I'm not convinced it's strong enough on it's own. I have developed some side to side play in one of mine. I would really like to see it reinforced or maybe replaced with an Aluminum handle. Nickel Silver or Brass? I don't know. Over-engineer it for strength like the 110.

I'd like to see the Buckmaster made again with updated materials and design, the Buckmaster LT (185) as has been mentioned and a Buck Hoodlum without the potlifter notch.

Flat ground Buck Compadre in 5160.

Kamp King/Scout pattern knife in 5160.

TL-29 electrician knife in 5160

A 110 with good blade centering. I looked at exactly "7" different 110's in a local store, and ALL had nasty blade lean to one side, or the other. The sales guy was getting annoyed at me for asking to see knife after knife. I was just trying to get a good one I said. He stated "they are all like that, and get the one that is the least crooked, and be done with it". Some had blade tips actually touching the brass liners. I get that they slam these things together in a matter of minutes, but would a little quality control be too much to ask for?

Reactions: BP_
I'd like to see the 419 folding Kalinga return with some variations such as nickel silver fittings, a choice of wood inlays and blade finishes.

Back