What do you wish buck made ?

As previously mentioned, I would like to see a longer-bladed 124 offered, and also the 317 reintroduced.

I would also love to see some reasonably-priced production versions of the various large Bowie knives the Buck custom shop put out over the last 40 years or so.

Another for the 317. Possibly with a heavy saw blade.

When Copper and Clad came out with the alum frame clip points last year, I asked about a drop point version. They said it was a very good possibility in the future. When exactly? Who knows. But at least they're thinking about it.
Rags, we recently came out with the aluminum 110 with an S30V drop point and red micarta scales. Hard to beat the aluminum frame. I hope to see more.

Am I the only one who would love to see an option for a 110 or 112 with hammered finish bolsters ?
I'm talking about if they took an 8oz ball peen hammer to them then lightly buffed them.
I thought about this the other day when I dropped my 110 and the little ding it got in the corner caught the light made me think it might look cool if the whole bolster was like that.

Am I the only one who would love to see an option for a 110 or 112 with hammered finish bolsters ?
I'm talking about if they took an 8oz ball peen hammer to them then lightly buffed them.
I thought about this the other day when I dropped my 110 and the little ding it got in the corner caught the light made me think it might look cool if the whole bolster was like that.

It works to catch fish.......so why not knife nuts???

401171.jpg

Rags, we recently came out with the aluminum 110 with an S30V drop point and red micarta scales. Hard to beat the aluminum frame. I hope to see more.

Man, I just love my aluminum framed 110. What a great rear pocket knife. Thanks so much for making them.

Any plans for a black micarta 420hc drop point?

Yeah I saw those, another member here pointed them out to me. Nice knife but I just cant get into red handle scales. Try that knife with blue,green,black or brown and I'd be all over it!!

A good Kepart in 1095 or 1095 CV to start. Next would be anything without a recurve blade. A few choices in full flat grind and a scandi or two. Then maybe a heavy full flat in 3V that one could beat the heck out of processing wood. I'd be tickled with the 1095 Kepart, full flat, non-curved in 4.5" blade with different handle options though.

Last edited:
Anyone already said American made leather sheath as opposed to the Mexican ones currently? They're not bad sheath, I just like to see made in america.

Also, a Barlow. I love the kabar 1013

Anyone already said American made leather sheath as opposed to the Mexican ones currently? They're not bad sheath, I just like to see made in america.
Alex, did you miss it? There is a whole topic devoted to showing Buck's American made sheaths. "Could this be True". It's already happening. DM

Back