Recommendation? What else function you wanna add to a multi-functional knife

Hey Guys,

What else function you wanna add to your multi-functional knife?
image.jpg

We are now doing a research,cause your opinions are so important to us, we would be very appreciated if you could fill out the simple questionnaire for us. Here is the link:
https://sojump.com/jq/14959120.aspx

BTW, if you follow RUIKE FACEBOOK (@RUIKE Knives) or instagram(@ruike_knives), you may be picked as one of the lucky followers to gain LD knives with any model.

Thank you very much for your support, hope everyone has a great day!;)

I voted scissors.
AFAIK the Boker multifunction SAKalikes were done by Ruike, so I bet the quality will be up there if they get somewhere with these new models.
I look forward to them!

I voted scissors.
AFAIK the Boker multifunction SAKalikes were done by Ruike, so I bet the quality will be up there if they get somewhere with these new models.
I look forward to them!

Thank you for your participation!;)

I'm looking for a blade accompanied by a bottle opener. I bought a spyderco clipi tool but it's a little on the small side and does not have a locking blade, anyone know of a knife that has all of those features with about a 3.5" blade??

IMO, whatever tool you add (if it's only one slot), I suggest making it a dual purpose, e.g. a flathead + bottle opener. For minimalist designs, I find the SAK Cadet's tool set hard to complain about. If you could make a second slot have even more functions, like the flathead/phillips/bottle opener/can opener/wire stripper on the SAK Bantam, I think you might have a heck of a knife. As much as I love scissors on my MT's, if I can only have one other slot on my knife, it goes further down on the list.

I'm looking for a blade accompanied by a bottle opener. I bought a spyderco clipi tool but it's a little on the small side and does not have a locking blade, anyone know of a knife that has all of those features with about a 3.5" blade??

Off the top of my head I would say a Victorinox OHT. It has a 3.5" blade, bottle opener, and a few other tools (different models with different tools). The down side, is that it is relatively heavy, bulky, the lock direction is opposite of most liner/frame locks, and the lock is more of a guard, so the blade has a little up and down play. Also, the blade tip is blunted.

The Gerber Obsidian has a button lock, screwdrivers and bottle opener, but only a 3" blade. Vic's RangerGrip series have longer blade and are heftier, but might also have what you are looking for.

You know, a locking chisel would be something.
Could be straight wood chisel
Or angled to a point
to puncture sheet metal.
A blade Holder for replaceable surgical scalpels
Or Evan something to attach a replaceable Hack saw.

Back