What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

Love that Esquire Brian!

Thanks Sergio, me too man! It's hard to put the thoughts into words...they're still a bit abstract and obscure, though the pic sort of speaks to some of the them, but it has actually become a part of a spiritual journey / quest that I am on lately.

Thanks Sergio, me too man! It's hard to put the thoughts into words...they're still a bit abstract and obscure, though the pic sort of speaks to some of the them, but it has actually become a part of a spiritual journey / quest that I am on lately.

Me three I love it the only adjective that comes to mind is amaze-balls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyBushnubIILotPen-vi.jpg

After all the rain yesterday it's a nice day for a ride. Sorry for the reflections

fb4164cd902ff32b96170433fb957249.jpg

Always be totin'.... Love my BCJ.

it's nice to see a good size reference on that. now i'm intrigued. any chance you could post up a spine shot of that one? would be interested to see the scale contours/thickness. thanks!

I didn't take the time to stop and take photos yesterday, mostly I was just enjoying the company and nice weather out, but I shot these when I got in a sort of representative shots from yesterday's Esquire adventure :)

DSC_8187.jpg

DSC_8191.jpg

I just impulse purchased my first after seeing some new ones posted on KSF facebook. Looking forward to checking it out. Too bad fixed blade EDC is technically illegal in my state.

fiddleblack-forge-front-7__85763.1491490030.1280.1280.jpg

I just impulse purchased my first after seeing some new ones posted on KSF facebook. Looking forward to checking it out. Too bad fixed blade EDC is technically illegal in my state.

fiddleblack-forge-front-7__85763.1491490030.1280.1280.jpg

I love mine and carry it just about every day! Sorry to hear about your state laws.
You could tell em it's a linoleum knife!! [emoji12]
e9149317725e799a55eb69cf5a404621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back