What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

138420891ebfe054fa99bcd0c2f64b44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Cool pics! Welcome to Texas .. and love bug season.

thanks!

Didn't you say you were getting a hotel here? If so, do you know which one? We are in the Renaissance, it's directly across from Dallas Market Hall.

thanks!

Didn't you say you were getting a hotel here? If so, do you know which one? We are in the Renaissance, it's directly across from Dallas Market Hall.

Yes sir, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Northwest, not quite as close but not too far. Should be getting up that way around 8:30 Saturday evening.

I've been carrying my Sylvrfalcen all week, much to my Esquire's chagrin.*

IMG_5419.jpg~original

IMG_0335.jpg~original

(A small rite of passage, each new knife's trek to this location.)

Week end(s):
IMG_5438.jpg~original

~ P.

*I may or may not have tucked another Fiddleback or four into a bag, a jacket, a Jeep to keep them near while carrying the 'Falcen. Does a heart good, to have them along. :eek:

Workhorse Leuku, this has ended up being one of my most used knives. I have owned one in every steel thickness but this 1/8" A2 is my go-to Leuku, can do a bit of everything.
43a21f2f86089f4c35c287f0f0be89d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pretty 3/32" scandiman

I'm still surprised at how a given pattern can present so differently, knife to knife. This image alone brings the Handyman back into future considerations-- not because I would necessarily seek out similar appointments or blade, but because the proportions 'work' for me all over again.

~ P.

Back