What folder does this group EDC?

Gerber scout multiple tool with replaceable saw blade, awesome and an Emerson blackhawk.

Lately it's been a Kershaw Leek if I carry a folder with my Izzy.

The Leek's blade shape is my favorite general purpose blade.

I alternate between a Kershaw Leek and my HEST LE Folder. Different beasts to be sure, but both have their uses. I wanna get a mini-grip sometime soon to replace one that I lost a while back. Just gotta decide between a Cabela's D2 or a Ritter.

-Connor

P1050083.jpg

ZT 350 is my current EDC folder until the esee 3/f is put into production

I've a fair number of inexpensive folders. I'll wear my Ka-Bar K2 more often though. Lately, my HEST or Izzy II in a pocket, which here, may be viewed as illegal.

5484609095_dc26a1f209_b.jpg

The K2 is the big wee sucker ^^^

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the responses! I'm thinking about trying a delica / endura this go-round. In a funky ass color to boot.

I always have my Delica on me. If im off duty Ill add either another folder or my Izula. If its a folder, lately its been my Emerson CQC 7

I always carry a Victorinox Farmer, red. During the week I'll also have my Leatherman Charge TTi on my belt. When I'm not at work the LM stays home and I usually grab either my Al Mar Mini SERE, Spyderco Para 2, or Three Sisters Forge Beast.

Kershaw OSO Sweet,full size Case Trapper,or a Buck Vantage,but I find myself with the Kershaw a little more than the others.

I'm one of three as of late. Off duty one of these two:
5391163999_6584a376c0_b.jpg

or
5391140331_73461dfa90_b.jpg

On duty, this one gets added to the mix (also when I'm off duty and hiking of course)
5391139093_936dff876e_b.jpg

Jason

If I can't wear the 2 on my belt I keep the Izula around my neck with a skyline or a Griptilian for a user. Otherwise I have the Izula 2 on with maybe another folder or the Izula around my neck.

i change between a few diffrent knives...i live in the tri state area of ca az and nv so if i know im going to stay in az its a 9555, 3550, or 9050....if im going out usally my full size grip or 950....poo and even my 530 lol....sometime my wife yells at me cause i take too long on what knife to carry the day lol

I EDC a SOG Aegis. When I had that sent in for warranty, I EDC'ed my Leatherman Fuse.

Still waiting for that ESEE folder to EDC!

I don't edc a folder on my person very often, I carry an Izula, Izula II or 3mil most of the time.
I do keep a Benchmade 580 in my edc pack. I've given away the rest of my folders.

Picture741.jpg

My wife and my son use my Spyderco Delica 4, nice cheap nice I don't have to worry about them losing or abusing.

Picture739.jpg

I edc this mostly...

Picture699.jpg

Back