What is your favorite magazine? Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

What knife mag do you prefer?

Web site (besides Bladeforums of course)

TV show or other media?

We are doing ads and want your opinion.

I'd like to say Stars and Stripes website since I work for them, but I frequent military.com, drudgereport.com and huffingtonpost.com

I subscribe to Men Health magazine.

I don't have cable and watch all my movies and shows on Netflix, Hulu and Vudu.

I would also suggest adds in gun, shooting, and police magazines too. It's what I read.

Snipershide, predator masters & 24 hr campfire. Other than those sites I read books. If I look at magazines it's just to kill time while I'm in a book store or walmart.

Tactical Knives / S.W.A.T. (gift from my brother) / Bassmaster / Combat Handguns. Internet is most anything to do with knives / firearms / outdoors / woodcraft / survival related topics.
All the best for DPx in it's future endeavors . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Tactical Knives is the best knife rag, I think

I'm an on again/off again subscriber to Outside. I wish there was a good adventure magazine out there. (Hint--DPx Monthly!) NAT GEO ADV used to be good, now it's all eco crap.

TV is mostly Discovery, History, that sort of thing.

Web is anything and everything.

You know I write for magazines and I sense they are dead. I used to have a TV series but felt they were going to die out as well. Books are hurting. Web is where its at. More entertainment in a cat fight on this forum than a whole hour of CIS:))

More interesting characters too!

What knife mag do you prefer? Tactical Knives

TV show or other media? Dont watch much TV, maybe fox news

Web site?
ar15.com

I had a sub to Overland Journal but their price is too high right now to resubscribe. But it is my favorite.

ar15.com

Overland will have an article on my Camel Trophy trip coming up

I used to do a lot of marketing when I worked in the music industry. Print sucked back then and it is worse now. They always ramp up their numbers to include people passing the magazine to other people and they include that in their projections.

however, print is dead, no one cares about magazines anymore and they dont look at ads unless searching for something specific. the only exception is women's magazines like cosmo, where women tend to look at the makeup, fashion ads.

go web and spend more time on more forums and you will build so much faster than any print.

just my 2 cents.

What has happened??? Anyone notice how the engineers don't wave from the trains anymore? Shame.

If it wasn't for dentists, airport gift shops and door to door hustlers selling magazines they would be dead.

I love the old school, big picture mags like Life, Esquire etc tho. I do love them so.

go web and spend more time on more forums and you will build so much faster than any print.

A friend of mine owns a communications business (radios, intercoms and such) that caters to off-roaders, emergency response agencies, aviation, etc. He has a full time employee who's job it is to surf and scan the internet for relevant forums. He is instructed to answer any and all technical questions, post specials, etc. The response is unmatched and his business is thriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back